April 24, 2014

Spoilers Anonymous: Grey's Anatomy

by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jan 1st 2005 4:47PM
UPDATED: October 17, 2008

spoilers anonymous logo

• (2008-10-17) Derek will be quite interested in knowing what was the nature of the past relationship between Meredith and the new bisexual intern to be played by Melissa George. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
  • (2008-08-25) Mark Sloane might finally meet his romantic match this year. Izzie will have a big love story this season. [Source: Watch with Kristin]
  • (2008-06-11) One of the female characters who shared a big kiss in the season finale may be pregnant. [Source: Michael Ausiello]

GiGi26

I am happy Eva will be gone too! I think this season is going to be great. I was hard on last season too, but then I watched this recap thing of the first 4 seasons and realized it really wasnt so bad. Its had a good run! Cant wait for more.

September 08 2008 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GiGi26

September 08 2008 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lauren

I am looking forward to this season of Greys. I have to admit the first couple seasons were amazing... having you on the edge of your seat until the next week, however the past couple seasons I didnt make it a point to be home when Greys was on. I agree with EVERYONE that Lexi must go...her story line is so stupid and the stuttering while talking is so annoying. Im sorry but two interns can afford an apartment better than that. Anyway I agree and liked Burke. Too bad they killed Denny off..that was such a great storyline and yes they need to let Meredith and Derick alone...let them finally be together for once! Finally Eva will be gone..that storyline was ridiculous but she got her own show on CBS called the Ex Files so at least we dont have to look at her large forehead anymore. I have high hopes in store for this season since the last few were less than par.

September 03 2008 at 12:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sadde

yup

May 04 2008 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sadde

ii tkiink rose wiil want to leave when dermer get to gether

May 04 2008 at 7:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NJ

Ever since Erica Hahn came on the show my wife and I thought 'lesbian' right away. I also think that rumors are going to fly about Callie and Hahn which will lead into Callie questioning her sexuality. Thus she'll end up jumping in bed with Sloan yet again just to reasure herself. I'm sure that Merideth's counseling will help her not be so scary and damaged and who knows maybe this time she'll be the one to propose to Derek! And for some odd reason I have the feeling that Bailey won't be able to handle both her personal and surgical life and might end up leaving. However, I hope I'm wrong I really love Bailey! She's mama bear and keeps everyone in line.

April 27 2008 at 2:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jess

am i the only one who honestly cant get enough of merder? meredith has so many issues that she doesnt know how to deal with which ends with her having issues with derek. thats what pulled them apart in the first place. you really think derek wants to be with rose? no way. hes just trying to move on in hopes that meredith deals with her issues. meredith is also obv. in love with derek. i read a spoiler stating that mark and derek are at joes and derek says that rose doesnt trust him. and at that moment meredith walks in and derek calls rose to tell her he wont be able to make their scheduled date. .. there was also one stating that (im not sure of the setting) but rose thinks derek is smiling at her but hes really smiling at somebody else. hmmmm? anyway. april 24th cant come soon enough. i constantly watch greys seasons 1-3 i just finished season 1 tonight and started season 2. and ill stay at this rate until april 24th. reply with your thoughts!

April 12 2008 at 12:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
emmaleigh

okay so ive been reading up on allll sorts of spoilers. and ive come to a conclusion on a very outtt theree but maybe possible theory
okay here it goes:
So i read that theres a possibility Mer is pregnant, and i ALSO heard that kate walsh is returning justtt in time to help on a someone in trouble. PLUS theres rumors of someone getting injured? idk these just all add up to me. then again i mean how much near-death experiences can one character have? then again maybe its karma for her being sucha Bi*ch lately. hahah who knows. reply your thoughts

March 19 2008 at 9:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aaron

So I heard a bunch of rumors that I'm not sure whether they're true or not.
So, Callie is the one that wants to be discharged
George and Lexie will start getting close to one another, and Izzie will be really jealous
Cristina gets pregnant again from her new love interest, who isn't being played by Josh Jackson (that's confirmed I think)
Meredith and Derek have a heart-to-heart and Meredith meets up with Addison somewhere
Also, something that I heard that I'm not sure whether I believe or not is that Callie either gets really badly hurt or killed when she's trying to leave the hospital - and George thinks its his fault

and finally, Ava is coming back

Can anyone confirm whether all or any of the rumors are true?

March 08 2008 at 5:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jollygreen

Gizzie should be restored to a romantic relationship as those two have been developing since day one. Why tear it apart? Alex is a jerk and does NOT deserve Izzie, ditz or not. As for the Meredith, she needs to be smacked down into place. She is so bitchy and obstinate a little competition would do her some good. Some humble pie never hurt anyone. Derek has tried....even to building a home for them...and gets shot down. What's he supposed to do? The interesting couple to watch is Sloan and Dr. Hahn. Those two have some very interesting chemistry developing between them and if it does go where I hope it will, it will certainly put a twist on the show. Just my 2 cents.

February 05 2008 at 12:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply