April 16, 2014

Family Guy: Blind Ambition

by Walter J. Keegan, Jr., posted May 15th 2005 9:28PM
Family GuyWelcome back Mort! Boy do I miss the Jerky Boys. The chicken scene was a little long, but the Raiders payoff was worth it. I like the Cleveland back story, who would have thought? Nickel sex has to be a dirty, dirty sin. Even Gary the No-Trash Cougar thinks so. The only reason you ever read the Guinness Book of World Records was to see the guy with the long fingernails and the twins on the bikes. Admit it! I wonder how much that Star Wars license would have cost if this wasn't FOX? It all leads to the question of the day: Do you think Joan Cusack could fit in a mailbox?

wheel see

nomination for one liners of the week... "you ever watch that show scrubs? lois had it on the other night and I was kinda fading in and out you see but I was watching and I'm wondering which one is the funny guy"

May 17 2005 at 10:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Belgand

For once I'm glad I actually record American Dad since it means I didn't miss the ending.

May 17 2005 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wheel see

no he's clearly not dead...the chicken will return...I thought the whole chicken sequence was awesome what other show would be allowed to go off on a three and half minute scene not related to the plot of the show(well besides the past few years of the simpsons...you know where they have the whole first act set up something that has nothing to do with the rest of the episode) but that scene exempted the rest of the show was kind of weak.

May 16 2005 at 1:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Man

Oh Snap, he's dead!

May 16 2005 at 1:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Baker

The episode ran a little past 9:30, so my Tivo cut off in the middle of the Star Wars ending...upsetting.

May 16 2005 at 12:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

THE CHICKEN RETURNS! Good stuff. And I'll never think of ceiling fans the same way again.

May 15 2005 at 11:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply