April 25, 2014

Naked people on the BBC

by Adam Finley, posted Aug 4th 2005 1:26PM
Hello. How is it going? Everything good? Has your day been pleasant so far? That’s great. Really great. How am I, you ask? Oh just fine, except I just found out about a reality show which aired on the BBC in which a couple are asked to strip themselves of their possessions, and their clothes, in order to start all over again from the beginning. The show is called Naked Us, and I find myself quite bewildered not only by the concept, but by the simple fact that this airs in the UK and not the US. It seems like a show centered on exploiting naked people would play great here. Perhaps soon enough.

Jalopy

This thing needs to be fed to Krauts, as well as Brits, because I truly believe only the descendants of those who survived the blitzkrieg or the bombing of Dresden might appreciate a show of this poignancy.

August 12 2005 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jalopy

August 12 2005 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

Myron..."Real Americans" are proud to celebrate freedom as opposed to intolerance. Kids only learn prejudice when adults teach it to them.

August 05 2005 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dawn

It won't show here, we are to sexually repressed When two people of the same sex kiss just to get sweeps.... no way, too repressed

August 04 2005 at 6:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Myron

Nekkid people is bad for kids you sicko. Any real American knows that.

August 04 2005 at 2:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply