September 15, 2014

Give Andy His Pizza! Dumpster Diving Digital Cable

by Karina Longworth, posted Aug 13th 2005 6:44PM
I just discovered The Andy Milonakis Show, and I don't think my life will ever be the same. Andy's an overweight New York guy in his late 20s (but looks 14) who essentially alternates Tom Green-style public theater with various antics based in and around his apartment. He also raps, most hilariously in the low-rent animation-enhanced opening credits.

On the show today, he put on a beard and a black bathrobe, went down to the street and announced to passersby (in dubbed kung-fu flick monotone): "I am Karate Abraham Lincoln. I have four stomachs like a cow." Then, with a bag of potato chips in hand, he asked an old man if he "would like to brush the crumbs out of Karate Lincoln's beard?" The old man said, "No, but I will anyway." Then when he reached for Karate Lincoln's chips. he got blocked. Andy also ordered a pizza, and when the pizza man came, he burst into tears. "Andy Milonakis died a year ago," Andy wailed. "In a pizza accident." He then pulled out money, paid for the pizza, gave the delivery man the address of "Brooklyn Funeral", and asked him to deliver it there. "Give Andy his pizza!" Andy blubbered. The show is absurd and stoney and hilarious, and it's probably the best gift producer Jimmy Kimmel has ever bestowed on popular culture.

Andy Milonakis is on MTV every weeknight at 11pm (I think). Also, just like me, you and everyone we know (and, also, Me and You and Everyone We Know), Andy's got a blog, but it's almost unreadably wacky. You should just watch the show.

Christian Garcia

The Andy Milonakis is FUNNY,except for the wierd people that hate the boy, I think at night, they dress up just like Andy and run around in the streets!!!

ANDY MILONAKIS ROCKS!!!!!

December 23 2005 at 12:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
allie

Every single time I watch the Andy Milonakis show, I end up on the floor laughing so hard. It is the BEST show ever. Every time I'm in a bad mood the Andy Milonakis show makes me feel soo much better. I love the stupid creativity its SO awesome!!! How many episodes are there?

November 30 2005 at 6:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rachael

I think the show is funny, especially because of it's random humor. How can you not like his dog wubbie either??? I think the people that don't find his show funny must be a lawyer or somthing like that. (Everyone knows lawyers have no humor) And why is the age difference such an issue? Personally, I'd want to record each of his episodes and hope that they make more. If that show is canceled I'll make a petition. Also, the show should be more reconizable. I had to SHOW my friends who Andy Milonkais was. I think he rocks.

November 30 2005 at 5:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DA sexiest libra name Moo

I love Andy. He is so funny.If he was my age i would bag him.

November 19 2005 at 3:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle

I LOVE Andy Milonakis. His show cracks me up, it is simple humor and so adorable. I can't get enough of Andy Milonakis!

November 02 2005 at 10:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tiffany

I think the show was funny, you just have to have an open mind about most of the dumb stuff he does, i agree that if i were a little more mature i wouldn't find it as funny... for instance i think seinfeld is the most dry,boring 'humor' ever written by man but andy milonakis is hilarious...it all depends on your sense of humor.

October 30 2005 at 2:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jordan

I think Andy "Rocks"! He makes me laugh so hard that milk comes out my nose. I recently had a Black T-Shirt made that has MRS. Milonakis on the back.I really wonder if 905 Grand Street is really his home? DOes Anyone know?

October 22 2005 at 2:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
trey

screw you guys, pull the stick out of your asses and laugh once in awhile. this show is funny. what are you going to tell me next, andy dickface is funny. to the people who agree rock on, for those who don't, oh well, welcome to America, free speech,and i'm always right

October 17 2005 at 10:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
alex

well everyone has diffrent likings but if a adult had a show without the disease and did stuff milonakis did it would be creepy but if a kid or at least someone that looks like a kid did it it would be funny

October 09 2005 at 10:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

So I just can't believe he's 29....what's the disease he suffers from? I think the show is pretty stupid....but it's so stupid it makes me laugh.

October 06 2005 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply