September 19, 2014

The Hulkster is M.I.A.

by Lacy Hall, posted Sep 19th 2005 5:01PM
hogan earSo, this is the second Monday morning (er, is 11:35 a.m. morning?) that I've woke up to find that there is no new episode of Hogan Knows Best on my DVR. No, it's not the end of the world, but the Hulkster and his brethren are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. As the Macho Man would say (circa 1986), "Hogan. You better get in the ring. Yeaaaaah, oh yeah." I'm not the Macho Man, so I googled the Hulkster and couldn't find much on the future of the show. I found one website (but not a reliable one) that said VH1 is definitely bringing them back for a season 2, but I had trouble finding verification on the VH1 site or any other site for that matter. It is also not explained on the VH1 site, why the show just ended without any sort of season finale. In fact, the last episode to air was sort of a clunker, "Hulk's Hobbies." Call me old fashion, but I need some sort of a climax. But in my quest, I stumbled across the Hogan family bio page. The Hulkster's bio is understandably long. So is Linda's, who hasn't done much outside of the home, but deserves a long bio nevertheless. Brooke's bio is long and a bit flowery -- "strikingly gorgeous with piercing green eyes and long blonde hair." (Um, yeah, the whole family looks like that.) But check out Nick's bio. It sucks. It's not even a fourth of the length of every else's. Plus, most of his bio refers back to his dad and his sister. They don't even mention how funny Nick is. Come on, somebody give this poor kid some attention before he ends up with a hooker and cocaine habit.

Motley

Go to: http://members3.boardhost.com/hulkster/

September 28 2005 at 3:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason Anderson

I don't like wrestling, but I love Hulk Hogan (As well as all the other stars from when wrestling was good, the 80's.) I'm glad to see it's not gone. But I too had noticed it was rerunning a lot lately.

September 20 2005 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony

Hogan's Hobbies was announced as the season finale. As stated above, Season 2 is currently filming.

September 20 2005 at 10:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Motley

September 19 2005 at 11:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Motley

Visit the two Hulk Hogan forums for the most accurate and up-to-date coverage on Hulk Hogan. The two forums are located on hulkhogan.net and hulkrules.com or just lick on the url.

September 19 2005 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CCK

Season 1 is over. Season 2 has already started filming to air in January I believe. Your best bet for coverage of Hogan is going to be the wrestling websites, since they cover everything he does. try wrestlingobserver.com

September 19 2005 at 5:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply