April 23, 2014

Clay on your body

by Adam Finley, posted Sep 28th 2005 4:24PM

If anyone doubts the unmitigated, sometimes maniacal love that exist for Clay Aiken, I invite you to gander at this picture. Yes, someone has had the man's face forever rendered onto their skin with ink. Or, put less pretentiously, someone got a tattoo of Clay Aiken. The pic was found by Liquid Generation, and they seem quite bothered by the fact that someone would do that. I personally don't care, but I think it proves something I've been saying for a long time, which is that tattoos stopped being rebellious sixty years ago.

Bella2

Addendum to my last message, I meant #13 was obviously from the tattooed lady.I was having trouble with my pc and it's connection. My apologies to whomever wrote #11.

October 02 2005 at 3:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bella2

#11 is so obviously from the tattooes lady herself, always wanting to defend her stupidity. Get this girlie, you aren't fooling anyone! I could really care less who believes me or not, but let me just say I see this lady once a week, sometimes more if she feels the spotlight has moved away from her, then she will get a hold of someone and tell them some story to make them feel sorry for her. Spousal abuse....she has never been married....and if you have seen this lady, yikes! she outweighs her ex-boyfriend by almost 150 lbs....I don't think so, who is beating who? DOUBTFUL! Your CLaiy Aiken haircut and now the tattoo??? Get over yourself already, it's obivous you started this whole thing, hoping to win over a few people by putting Clay Aiken on your body, you didn't expect the critiques and I bet you flipped, feigning ignorance on how someone could do this to you. I have your number, lots of people have your number....you fool noone. Why don't you grow up, don't you think 2 teenage kids later is about time to grow a little maturity?

October 01 2005 at 11:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amanda

I'm not sure if I believe comment #12 submitted by Bella is true or not but I do agree with Kath who said that Clay has a lot of truly obsessed fans. It's extremely unhealthy for somebody to idolize anybody so much as to get a tattoo of them on their body. I think that even the person who wrote comment #13 would have to agree that it's going too far.

October 01 2005 at 10:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kath

I don't doubt that the story in comment #11 is true. Clay has far too many wacko fans who are way too obsessed with him. They truly need to be institutionalized permanently. I'm sure even Clay himself would think that getting a tattoo of his face on your body is crazy. Honestly, I hope that one day this person gets over her obsession with him and realizes what a completely wierdo she is. Hey, I love Clay but thankfully I don't count myself among the craziest of his fans.

September 30 2005 at 10:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
The One Who Knows

I find this last bit of fiction very entertaining. Must be nice to have such an active imagination and alot of time to sit around and trash others. Get your facts straight but thanks for the best laugh I have had all day.

September 30 2005 at 3:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bella

I personally know this lady who put the tattoo on her body and first let me say she is the poster child for being mentally unbalanced. This lady should be some sort of seamtress for all the lies that she weaves to make herself look like either a victim or saint. She is pathetic and I almost feel sorry for her, or more for her children who have to suffer at the lack of a role model they have in her. Her obsession is not so much with Clay as much as it is with young men, very young men. Not so long ago this year she was ridiculous in the way she chased a very young man who was between the age of 19-21(she is almost 40), all of us got to witness the horrifying look of fear on his face as she tried to parade around town with him, I can recall running into him one day at a mutual food eatery that we all frequented and he was commenting that he saw her as a stalker that he couldn't get away from, everyone that worked there felt sorry for him as they had also witnessed her freakish obsession. The only reason he did not call the police was because her children were already messed up enough from her lack of parenting skills and he didn't want to cause them any more harm than she already had. As for this tattoo, it is merely another way for her to put the spotlight back on herself, just a few days ago she was spinning the tale of how if she could somehow get word to Clay that she did this, perhaps he would sign it and the so called artist who created this monstrosity would then tattoo the autograph. The funny thing is the fact that she had money for this, she has filed for bankruptcy claiming she has no money but doesn't tell the rest of the word how she puts all her money into Clay cds', follows him on tour, this lady is a psychopath...truly a psychiatrist's dream.

September 30 2005 at 11:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda

I had a tattoo of Clay's first name put on my upper arm over a year ago. It was done in an artistic way so it would look like a cat. Almost everyone, including non Claymates, thought it was kool. I love it (and Clay) and don't care what any one thinks.

September 30 2005 at 5:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cezanne

I understand the inspiration. It's not easy to draw, but I wish she would have sent out requests at one of the Clay Aiken unofficial fan websites. She may have found an artist with a slightly better eye for image reproduction. You not only have to be a good artist, but you have to capture what is in the eyes and expression. The tatoo could use a bit more inspiration from the artist.

September 29 2005 at 6:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Miss Petula Gonzalez

well... i have a tattoo of bobby sherman singing with his dog and i think its a fantastic reminder of the enduring spirit of America at its best. So my hat and cuffs are off to this lady.

September 29 2005 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce

I too love Clay but not a tatoo on my back, maybe on my ankle or wrist. That way I can look at him. He is gorgeous but this is not my favorite image.

September 29 2005 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply