April 24, 2014

Breaking News: Tomkat Pregnant

by Lacy Hall, posted Oct 5th 2005 7:48PM

tomkat faceOkay, the only way that I'm getting away with writing about this on a TV blog is that Katie Holmes was once on Dawson's Creek. And with that said...Katie is pregnant! Apparently, her fiance and resident space cadet, Tom Cruise, is the baby's daddy. Uhhhhh, congat-u-lations. I guess. (She whispers to Tom & Katie: Hey guys, you're taking this publicity stunt thing a bit too far.) And after seeing Tom's appearance on Oprah, I'm just hoping he's not in the delivery room. Because if he gets overly-excited, he might just push the doctor aside, catch the baby himself, and punt it across the room. You think I'm joking, but just wait -- he can only get crazier from here. Ah, Dawson...what has become of your beloved Joey?

Jen Segrest

I guess birth control is forbidden in Scientology too. It's bogus like Psychiatry and car repair, right? I mean, if you were a scientologist would YOU want to have a kid knowing it would be somehow born infected with a "Thetan" soul imprisoned in it? I guess it's a double whammy on continuation of the species eh? Bu on the other side it settles the dispute I guess on who's genetic material works now, don't it? I mean he and Nicole had to adopt right? TMI on Tom, personally.

October 06 2005 at 12:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dr. Funbags

She is actually carrying one of his scientology pod babies, will come out looking like Dakota Fanning, cept much cuter. Speilbergo will have a leading lady for another 20 years. Hope K.Hiddy doesn't mind natural childbirth.

October 05 2005 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lacy Hall

You're right, Belgand...I'm not taking my TV blogging seriously enough. I promise that my next blog (probably about Miss J on America's Next Top Model wearing a bathing cap) will be more focused and less catty. I just keep repeating to myself over and over again -- must maintain the dignity of television, must maintain the dignity of television.

October 05 2005 at 10:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Belgand

If you have to get away with it, don't even try. This is a blog about TV, not some worthless gossip rag.

October 05 2005 at 8:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
vince

was that in her contract or was it a last minute addition?

October 05 2005 at 8:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply