December 18, 2014

Is Carnivale coming back?

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 23rd 2005 9:09AM

CarnivaleHBO wants to do a two hour movie to wrap up all the loose ends left unresolved when the show was canceled last spring. But the show's creators don't think that there's enough time to do a movie that will be satisfactory, since there is still a lot of story to cover. However, the story might continue as...a comic book!

At any rate, there will actually be a Carnivale convention in California next year.

linda mares

I started watching the Season 1 episodes this year and I am hooked. I'd be glad to see anything continue with the story and build on what there is! A convention next year? heck ya

November 29 2005 at 3:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lovelain

while i would love to see the series return, since it was my favorite, i'm not holding my breath. a movie or comic book is better than nothing. however, the prospect of it being done by HBO would amuse me, if it was the right time to cancel the series, then there shouldn't be any loose ends should there?

November 25 2005 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim

I'm holding out for the series being ressurected, but if we must condense the story, then I'd LOVE to see that TV movie! Carnivale was a fabulous TV show, especially Season 1, and shouldn't have ended as it did.

November 23 2005 at 2:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Beth

There are still memberships available to CarnyCon LIVE, the Carnivale convention to be held April 21-23, 2006 at the Hilton Woodland Hills (in the Los Angeles area.) For registration and hotel information, and to see CarnyCon's celebrity line up, please visit: http://www.carnycon.com

November 23 2005 at 12:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply