September 22, 2014

Goodbye Reunion, Rodney, Hot Properties

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 29th 2005 2:58PM

Reunion - Will EstesThe swift ax of the network brass continues today. They've canceled a couple of ABC shows that no one I know watched (Rodney and Hot Properties) and one FOX show that I know a lot of people watched, Reunion. I haven't watched it but I know it had something to do with a murder mystery, right? A whodunnit? Not sure if we'll even find out what happened there.

Correction: Rodney has not been canceled. Not sure why or how I thought it was, but it's still on the ABC schedule.

Deanna Clark

F-ing idiots!! Reunion was my fave show!! Why Why Why Why??? PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!!!!

January 04 2006 at 4:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jenna C.

OMG!! i just found out Reunion was cancelled a few days ago and me and my friend r devastated!! The mystery will remain unsolved!! I agree with Rich, we should make a petition or something...anything!! Reunion was an awesome show!! This is the second time fox has cancelled a great show...Life on a Stick was sooo funny...and for STUPID AMERICAN IDOL. Seriously american idol was funny for the first season but now its just repetetive. Anyway email me if you have any ideas to get it back on the air... polariuos_blades@hotmail.com

January 03 2006 at 8:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lauren

I can not believe they did this!! This is unbelievable!!! How will we ever find out who killed Sam. They can't just leave us hanging. Why in the world could they not just finish the season? It isn't as if you could have another season of Reunion anyway, why not finish it? If it wasn't for the OC i would stop watching FOX all together. I hate the fact that I will never know!!

December 30 2005 at 10:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heather

I just found out "Reunion" is being cancelled, and I'm so angry! I love that show! I was a big fan of Tru Calling, then it got taken off. Poing Pleasant was eh, but it was alright. That one also nixed. I realize "Reunion" was going to be a short-lived show. I mean, where could the story go after this one? But still! All of these cool shows keep getting taken off the air! I'm glad there are petitions being signed. My name is definitely going on it. Come on Fox! Finish a season!

December 30 2005 at 10:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Margarita

Reunion was one of the best shows on TV. I don't know what people are talking about: the plot was great and the acting was all right. It is a must see! I got all my friends hooked on it and now they all hate me because the show got canceled right in the middle!

December 30 2005 at 7:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lola mcdaniels

OMG!!! I LOVED REUNION! I LOOKED FORWARD TO THURSDAY NIGHTS TO WATCH IT! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING CANCELLING IT! YEAH AND THE ACTING WAS NOT BAD AT ALL! I THOUGHT IT WAS VERY GOOD SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT! PLEASE PLEASE PUT IT BACK ON!!! IT WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW!

December 30 2005 at 6:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Artti

There's nothing anything good on TV Thrusday nights until Reunion came one right after the OC, which isn't such a great show. Maybe even if the majority of Rating's dropped Their are still devoted fans out there who would like to see Reunion back on the air waves. I mean why would you cancle a suspense show right in the middle of the story line. At least finish the season and learn from your mistakes not to make a show like this agian. But if your asking me, this was a great story.

December 29 2005 at 10:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary from New York

I am so pissed that they have cancelled Reunion. Finally FOX brought a show filled, with murder, love betrayal, and suspense and what do the idiots do? They cancel it mid-season. I am furious. I was a dedicated watcher of this show and there it is ripped from our hands w/ no warning or explanation. How dare FOX cancel such a great show, only to fill it's spot with probably yet another reality show. I just want to let the executives who made this bonehead decision that I have boycotted your network along with many of my friends and family who were also loyal fans of the show. Who knows how anyone can trust FOX. They may come out with a great new show, but who is to say they won't yank that off the air once your hooked again!! Screw FOX I am done with them. Thanks alot for taking one of the best shows of the year and flushing it beofre it got a fair shot. FOX SUCKS!!!

December 29 2005 at 4:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chuck Boothe

I am very Pissed that FOX canceled Reunion they didnt even give it a chance if FOX keeps canceling shows i will not watch FOX ever again.

December 29 2005 at 4:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rosario de Lemus

It was stupid to cancel Reunion, if that was going to happen the people of Fox would have never showed it on TV, I will never watch Fox any more

December 28 2005 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply