September 22, 2014

Update: Lost star might have violated probation

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 3rd 2005 12:02PM

Michelle RodriguezFirst she shoots Shannon on an island, ticking off fans. Then she gets arrested for DUI in Hawaii with Cynthia Watros. And now, police are reviewing whether or not Michelle Rodriguez actually violated probation by driving under the influence. Seems the Lost star has three misdemeanors from 2003: a hit and run, driving without a license, and another DUI. She could spend time in jail.

Mia

I agree with #10. She is a really good actress and has. Shes actually my favorite actress. She fits Ana Lucia perfectly on lost.Keep her on the show!!!

December 30 2005 at 10:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janet mallorca

I love Michelle Rodriquez. Be nice, all of you, she's cute! She's got alot going for "LOST". Keep her on the show!

December 29 2005 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Akbar Fazil

I think the writers like her character too much. The actress does not bug me as much as she does to others. If she does get jail time for this, I see the writers doing a whole "she goes off to the jungle to live alone to deal with her issues" as we were already hinted at that she would do and then bring her back once she is out of jail.

December 05 2005 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
OffTopic Man

I agree w/ #7. She's horrible, on/off-screen.

December 05 2005 at 3:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
C.K. Sample, III

I hope that the producers decide not to work with her and her cohort anymore. It'd be nice to see them respond to the Lost stars un-civic behavior by killing them swiftly off from the island, in one fell swoop declaring "You're not above the law or our disapproval" AND saving us from Michelle Rodriquez's horrible horrible acting, which in my opinion, is the worst on the island.

December 04 2005 at 4:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mattjh

It's strange but that mugshot of Michelle is probably the most attractive she's ever been in my eyes.

December 03 2005 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bebop

Sorry Jort i made a mistake about the age but you misread what i wrote, i asked if they were drinking together not driving together. I know they were arrested 15 minutes apart and besides the second part of what i just answered was in a different post. Reread if you must.

December 03 2005 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jort

-MR is not 23, but 27 -they were not arrested together, but separately around the same time, different locations.

December 03 2005 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

"Now everyone hates me! First I agree to be in Uwe Boll's BloodRayne, then I shoot Shannon! I may aswell end it all. Or the Resident Evil fans will end it for me." -Michelle Rodriguez's thoughts while getting into her car drunk.

December 03 2005 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

Any idea what you have to do to lose your license? Seems like she's trying pretty hard...

December 03 2005 at 1:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply