All Anna wants for Festivus
by Anna Johns, posted Dec 10th 2005 4:35PM
It's a good thing Festivus isn't a religious holiday, because my requests for sex and death on my favorite television shows might not be appropriate.
Here's what I want:
Here's what I want:
- Kill off a character on CSI The cast of the original CSI is getting B-O-R-I-N-G. The writers tried introducing a new character last season by adding that CSI chick whose name I can't remember to the mix, but they quickly gave up on her as an antagonist and this season they shoved her out to a very small supporting role as a detective. Here's what you do: kill off Nick. That'll freak people out. Either that, or bring back the twisted mind of Quentin Tarantino.
- Renew My Name is Earl for a second season I think NBC gets that this is a very funny show with a great lead actor and supporting actors like Jaime Pressly. There are also some killer one-liners. I think it probably will get renewed, but sometimes it's nice to ask for something you know you're going to get.
- Have a little faith in Scrubs NBC doesn't seem to get how great of a show Scrubs really is. Yes, it keeps getting renewed. But, I think NBC considers Scrubs its very own Yes, Dear. The show was put on the back burner for the first half of this season and now it's a randomly-placed comedy on Tuesday nights, squished between Fear Factor and rehashed episodes of The Biggest Loser.
- Kate & Sawyer hook-up on Lost I don't care that it's on during the family hour, this show needs some sex! Kate's make-out session with Jack didn't cut it. I'll even choose a location: the shower. Or the waterfall. Or the beach. Or the black ship. Or...
- The strength to not watch American Idol Every year I say I'm not going to watch American Idol because most of the Top 12 contestants suck, I hate the music, and Ryan Seacrest's ego is inflating at an alarming rate. Then I see the promos for the auditions.
- The Serenity DVD Wash!