December 21, 2014

All Joel Wants for Festivus

by Joel Keller, posted Dec 15th 2005 7:01PM
  • Sarah Chalke lookin HOT A funny, mirth-filled season of Scrubs, with no repeats. Oh, some more Emmy nominations would be nice, too.
  • That ABC picks up Arrested Development, so I don't have to pay for Showtime.
  • DVD releases for Batman (Adam West version), It's Your Move (Jason Bateman's last great role before AD), and Season Two of The Muppet Show (when it came into its own).
  • A seventh season of Gilmore Girls, and a wedding for Lorelai and Luke.
  • All pictures of Eva Longoria to be erased from the Internet.
  • On that note, I would also like a moratorium on all press for Desperate Housewives.
  • Same goes for Lost (sorry, fellow TV Squadders... I don't watch the show and I'm sick of hearing about it).
  • Sarah Chalke's phone number.

SenorWeird

Did you have to pick the ONE picture where she looks like she's auditioning for the role of Courtney Love?

December 16 2005 at 11:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JimK

You want to erase Eva Longoria's photos from the Internet? Well, now I want you dead for festivus. How DARE you. Eva is...nice to look at. Craptastic show, but nice to look at. Die, infidel.

December 16 2005 at 2:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DS

Methinks the season of Scrubs with no reruns is possible because of the late start. I think that's why there airing the two new episodes each night until the Olympics - they want the season to end in May and can't get it done if they don't. Just my thoughts...

December 15 2005 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jamie

What he said--plus you don't like Lost. My, my, my... (I keed, I keed.)

December 15 2005 at 8:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alan

Batman, Gilmore Girls, and It's Your Move? Uh, yeah...(cough)...(cough). I think I'm coming down with something and I won't be able to make your festivus party. (cough)...(cough) Call me if you get Sarah's number. (cough!)

December 15 2005 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply