All Joel Wants for Festivus
by Joel Keller, posted Dec 15th 2005 7:01PM
- A funny, mirth-filled season of Scrubs, with no repeats. Oh, some more Emmy nominations would be nice, too.
- That ABC picks up Arrested Development, so I don't have to pay for Showtime.
- DVD releases for Batman (Adam West version), It's Your Move (Jason Bateman's last great role before AD), and Season Two of The Muppet Show (when it came into its own).
- A seventh season of Gilmore Girls, and a wedding for Lorelai and Luke.
- All pictures of Eva Longoria to be erased from the Internet.
- On that note, I would also like a moratorium on all press for Desperate Housewives.
- Same goes for Lost (sorry, fellow TV Squadders... I don't watch the show and I'm sick of hearing about it).
- Sarah Chalke's phone number.