July 24, 2014

Supernatural: what the heck happened?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 11th 2006 3:46PM

Hey kids, it's time to play another exciting game of "Help Bob Recap Because His Cable Went Out!" (We'll have to shorten the title if this game ever makes it to television.)

Last night I watched the first five minutes of Supernatural, and then my cable went out. Oh, sure, I could write a stunning recap of those first five minutes, but something tells me that it wouldn't do the episode justice. So, can you help us out? No need to go into long detail, but maybe a quick recap in the comments below would help us and other readers who might have missed it.

I can always catch the repeat this weekend, but by then doing a review here would be kinda silly.

nicoleruest

how come supernatual isnt on thursday nights i dont like reaper or anything like that i would like this show to come back on right know i love this shows its the best ever and hope you know this that i have jensen ackles autograph its in my bedroom right know .
i am a big fans of supernatural too and i love this show so please put this show onthe cw okay thanks so much have a nice day

February 28 2008 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SaraG

Okay. Does anyone one know what happened in the very last show of this season?
I didn't get to see what happened at all during the last half of the episode!
I would really appreciate it if someone would post it!
my e-mail is: yujiesara@yahoo.com

I absolutely love this show. The leading characters are very attractive and are very good actors!
I also have to agree with Huntress , it ISN'T just teenage girls who watch this show and, even though I myelf an still in my late teenage years, I know quite a few people older than me who enjoy it just as much.

I also agree that they need more episodes where the boys are younger, to see how they evolved into the young men they are 'today'.
Also, I just can not wait to see Season 2!

July 17 2006 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Huntress

I love Supernatural, good plots, not to mention good looking actors in the lead roles. But I'm getting a bit sick and tired of hearing that the only ones watching are teenage girls. I haven't been a teen in quite a few years and I happen to enjoy the show more then my kids, who think it's kind of silly. I find the brothers to be very real. They talk, fight, make up and care deeply about one another. Here's hoping that the show goes on for a long time...and that the producers show more of the boy's childhood and have more eps with dad.

April 17 2006 at 12:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nip Tuck

This episode was amazing. The brotherly dynamic was superb and their relationship development with dad was solid as well. Who knew the WB could put out a show that targets 16yr old girls and also is pretty good?

April 03 2006 at 1:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bec

There's only one thing I don't like about this show and that is that there is hardly any light... but I guess it adds to the 'scary' factor. It seem s alright so far. check this out:

February 01 2006 at 8:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carm G

After the sherrif runs Dean out of town, you see later that night Dean driving back into town. He saves the couple, then the next scene is Sam and Dean on the phone talking, but we don't know who called who. Dean had described the town and the apple orchard and his theory about the pagan god, and told Sam he was going to go talk to a professor at the library about it.

The girl was given voluntarily by the 'relatives' who apparently didn't find it too hard to give up one of their own to appease their god.

After Sam rescues Dean and the girl, they start to run out of the orchard, but the town people stop and surround them, begging the girl to let the scarcrow get her, the scarecrow instead kills the girl's uncle and takes her aunt. Then the next morning Dean, Sam and the girl burn down the sacred tree.

Meanwhile Meg, who tried to get Sam to go to California with her is seen riding in a van, tells the guy to pull over, sayss she needs to make a call, brings out some ancient cup and takes some kind of weapon out, slices the man's throat, collects the blood in the cup, and proceeds to use that to call her 'father' wanting to know why he let Sam get away. The interesting part is, she tells her father she could have taken Sam then 'I could have taken both of them' which leads to the speculation, is she talking about Sam and Dean? or Sam and John?

This was a good episode, taking it the complex relationship of the brothers, and betweeen the brothers and their father.

I hope this show goes on for a long time, cause right now it's one of the best ones on TV.

January 12 2006 at 8:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

Hey everybody, thanks for the recaps! Much appreciated.

January 11 2006 at 6:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katie

The WB usually airs Supernatural again at 9/8c Sunday after Charmed. It was a very good episode, although the girl slitting that guy's throat at the end was totally wierd, and who the heck is her father? Satan?

January 11 2006 at 5:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gina

Ahh my link didn't work, my review site can be found at: http://thecouchcritic.blogspot.com/

First time linking in one of these!

January 11 2006 at 4:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony Scida

Dean was caught because he went to a nearby library to research pagan idols, and the librarian was in on it. The sherrif surprised Dean at the library and knocked him out.

January 11 2006 at 4:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply