October 22, 2014

How Jen found out

by Anna Johns, posted Jan 12th 2006 10:01PM
Remember yesterday's big news that Angelina Jolie is pregnant with Brad Pitt's baby? We all found out from People magazine (and every other news organization in the nation). It turns out, that's how Jennifer Aniston found out, too.

Ouch.

Jen's people released statements today, saying that Brad is an insensitive jerk and reports in the media that Brad was nice enough to call Jen ahead of time were "made-up lies." By the way, the part about Brad being an insensitive jerk is inferred.

CJ

Now look at who is so pityful threatening to kill their poor neurotic/psychotic, no-class, no-morals, home-wrecking, devious, envious, user/abuser, fake, 'Jen-wannabe', blubber lips, homely, weird, nut-case self because she just can't seem to handle the fact that Brad still loves Jen & is seeing her every chance he gets behind her back & because he is a miserable sole & regrets his worst mistakes of his life..ANGELINA JOLIE!! We understand, Brad, that when a hoe throws it at you it is hard for many men to turn down when deep down they know they should; but what you didn't consider was the fact that you knew better, but did anyway & soon was regreting it because.. ONCE YOU HAVE STEAK, YOU COULD NEVER BE HAPPY for very long WITH BOLOGNY! She is just a black widow & destroys all she touches! She couldn't hold a light to Jen & she knows it! That really chaps her flat asz & I think that is sooooo frigging funny!! She needs a taste of her own poison to bring her back to reality because most smart people can see right through her 'Mother Teresa' act & knows the real Jolie too well! I guess you learnt the hard way......WHEN U LIE WITH DOGS U GET FLEAS, HUH?! LOL!! I hope so!!

April 19 2010 at 12:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
asian chic

this is for chris W (to be specific comment posted number 11)

whats that supposed to mean?

January 19 2006 at 10:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Evadne

C'mon, I'm sick of poor Jen stories. We don't know if he cheated on her before their marriage was over or not, and he did try to keep the new relationship out of the press (and still hasn't gone on record about the divorce, leaving Jen lots of room to say whatever she wants). It's not like they took out a billboard to announce that Jolie was pregnant. Sure, it would have been nice if he'd called her and told her, but I'm frankly more irritated that her flaks put out a statement that he didn't say anything. It's time for Jen's public image to evolve from wronged ex-wife.

January 13 2006 at 2:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cathy

Correct me if I am wrong, did she or did she not say she has moved on with her life??????? It seems to me since the breakup she is and has used every opportunity to stay in the media (career enhancement), the remark from her camp is just another example of keeping her in the lime light.

If you notice Brad or Angelina has not attacked her the way she has been attacking them. So tell me who is secure and who is unsecure?

Please get over it an move on Jen.....

January 13 2006 at 11:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kim Voynar

Maybe this is just me, but I'm looking at that GQ cover and thinking - Jen doesn't need to do a topless magazine cover to help her career. If she wants to be taken seriously as an actress she needs to not be showing her naked self on newsstands.

And look at her face in that photo - doesn't she seem to be thinking, "Why the hell am I doing this photo shoot? I'm gonna kill my publicist for talking me into this...".

January 13 2006 at 11:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Evelyn Casto

After the public way Brad betrayed Jennifer, why would anyone expect him to be considerate enough to let her know ahead of time about Angelina's pregnancy? No, I don't think that he was under any obligation to do so since they are divorced, but since this is such a public affair, it would have been the polite thing to do.

January 13 2006 at 11:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony Scida

Ok, after putting 2 more seconds of thought into this, I've changed my mind. In a normal circumstance, you wouldn't expect someone to go to any great lengths to make sure their ex-wife (or ex-husband) was the first to know something like this. But, in a situation like this, where celebrities are hounded by the press at every opportunity, a little advanced warning would be a nice courtesy.

January 13 2006 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ian

I admire Jen as a person, but this PR anti-Pit is not a positive.
SUre Pit and Co are somewhainsensitive, but is this news or anything unexpected? Nope.

January 13 2006 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ian

I admire Jen as a person, but this PR anti-Pit is not a positive.

p.s. It's so easy to give advice to other people

January 13 2006 at 10:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris Wyant

Wouldn't it be funny if Brad and Angelina's kid turned out really ugly? Or if he came out asian or something...

January 13 2006 at 7:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply