October 21, 2014

TV Squad Lost Podcast: The Hunting Party

by C.K. Sample, III, posted Jan 19th 2006 3:56PM
Ryan and I finally, after months, have been able to get together and put together a Lost podcast [direct iTMS link] hosted by both of us. It should be enclosed with this post for your podcasting enjoyment, and if you run old school, here's a direct link to the file [right-click and save to your computer].

Thanks to the magic of my new iMac and Garageband, this podcast is enhanced with a few screen captures at the beginning of the podcast. Let us know if you like this new format. If not, we'll avoid it. If you love it, we'll try to add more enhanced content in future episodes.

Also, I'd like to apologize for my pet parrot screeching in the middle of the podcast. It's like live TV, baby (except for the whole recording it and serving it up to you after the fact part). Enjoy.

Jennifer

Yeah, could there please be an mp3 version? I listen to these things at work and god knows, they're not going to let me download anything that can play an "enhanced" podcast, including iTunes.

January 23 2006 at 12:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christiane

Speaking of old school... Will there still be a mp3 version available soon? *blush*

Christiane

January 20 2006 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pete Miller

I can still hear the loud bits in the episode on your tv's in the background anyway!

January 19 2006 at 10:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure if we redistribute a show like that without permission, we'd be in big BIG trouble.

January 19 2006 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
P. G. Sample, III (Krwlngindarkness)

C.K. I Enjoyed the Screencaps. I think you should have it for the entire podcast, so people can skip around. An amazing addition would be to download the episode, put it in iMovie, lower the audio level for the video to about 30% and put the podcast over it. Because of the iLife integration, shouldn't be much of a hassle. You could get the video from itunes or a little known secret....i think it's called bit Something.....

January 19 2006 at 6:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply