And I Quote: the best one-liners of the week
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 20th 2006 1:33PM
- "The President's waiting for you in the Oval Office - and I have a yogurt." - Margaret, to C.J., on The West Wing.
- "Sure, they're not always dressed, and sometimes there's more than one, but I only go to the classy web sites." - Ralph, to Gabrielle, saying he saw her picture on an X-rated web site, on Desperate Housewives.
- "Taste is for cowards...if you break the rules, you'll live forever." - Mel Brooks, in a CNN interview.
- "I only sing in front of my turkey." - American Idol contestant Garet Johnson, auditioning in Denver.
- "A 20 year old student at Cal Tech set a new world's record when he solved the Rubik's Cube in 11 seconds. Which would be impressive, if this was 1983." - Conan O'Brien