Paris Hilton is really stupid
by Anna Johns, posted Jan 20th 2006 8:09AM
I think Paris has a future as one of those Jaywalkers on The Tonight Show. The girl is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. If you didn't already figure that out from her crap reality show and personal appearances on various talk shows, you really should read some of her spoken word. It's... depressing. TMZ obtained a copy of Hilton's deposition from a lawsuit in which she is accused of spreading lies in gossip magazines about her ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Here are a few Paris-isms:
- When asked if she knew the last name of a friend, she said, "It's like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."
- When asked if she knew of any publications of the story she supposedly fed to reporters in U.K. magazines, she said, "No.. there is stuff in London."
- When asked what she said to her ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend when the two bumped into each other at a club, "I just said to her... she is old and she should stay home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people....what else did I say? That she's not cute at all."
- She said the ex-girlfriend threatened her ex-boyfriend, "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the s**t out of him."
- Describing her former publicist, "a f***ing liar."
- She had to be reminded several times to say "no" instead of "huh-uh" when answering questions.