April 23, 2014

Paris Hilton is really stupid

by Anna Johns, posted Jan 20th 2006 8:09AM
I think Paris has a future as one of those Jaywalkers on The Tonight Show. The girl is dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. If you didn't already figure that out from her crap reality show and personal appearances on various talk shows, you really should read some of her spoken word. It's... depressing. TMZ obtained a copy of Hilton's deposition from a lawsuit in which she is accused of spreading lies in gossip magazines about her ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Here are a few Paris-isms:

• When asked if she knew the last name of a friend, she said, "It's like a weird Greek name. Like Douglas."
  • When asked if she knew of any publications of the story she supposedly fed to reporters in U.K. magazines, she said, "No.. there is stuff in London."
  • When asked what she said to her ex-boyfriend's ex-girlfriend when the two bumped into each other at a club, "I just said to her... she is old and she should stay home with her child instead of being at nightclubs with young people....what else did I say? That she's not cute at all."
  • She said the ex-girlfriend threatened her ex-boyfriend, "He said that she threatened to send Mexican people to come and beat the s**t out of him."
  • Describing her former publicist, "a f***ing liar."
  • She had to be reminded several times to say "no" instead of "huh-uh" when answering questions.
Do you get the feeling that, when Paris travels, she 1) has no idea where she is and 2) doesn't care? That really pisses me off.

Hunter

What is "Vraget" talking about? His contribution to this debate makes no sence! He probably protects her because he thinks she's hot. I sincerly think that Paris dosent pretend to be or act stupid, she just is. We all saw in the movie "House of wax" that she cant act, ergo she cant even act stupid.
She was born rich, so she never needed any talent or education to make it. Maybe if she had to work for money like most of us, then maybe her talent/skills (if any) would appear.
The fact that she rich and famous is a natual thing for her, she takes everything for granted, it appears that she thinks less of those people who dosent have the same benafits she has, even though they are hard working people. Maybe she's not stupid, but clueless.

August 21 2006 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vraget

Why is everybody so busy hating her?
It might be that she is stupid, I don't know, but I don't think you can judge her from TV clips. If you had a camera following 24 hours a day, you would probably be caught saying some really stupid things as well.
She is the one laughing all the way to the bank, and I quarantee you that she wouldn't do the same if she was a professor in nuclear physics.

August 16 2006 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Paul

Paris Hilton the dumb bitch. One day i was watching some crappy tv show and Paris Hilton showed up with an interview. All i remember is the most stupid line i've ever hear "Yes and...i realized..that poor people can be happy too" !! :)) Imagine what's in her brain

August 11 2006 at 2:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katie

Who do you think is more stupid? Paris Hilton or the people who buy her crap products?

August 01 2006 at 11:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
godek

come on be nices she lovely

March 15 2006 at 7:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ania

last nite i saw simple life with paris and nicky ... paris didnt know what walmart is, she acted like a fukin princess and i just cant undertsand why people like her ... she has nothin to offer, shes not talented and she is definitely not hot ... she is so stupid, but should we be surprised??? she didnt even finish high school, she took the GED ...

March 07 2006 at 7:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dessy

Haha.. she IS dumb!!

Okay, tonight I was at PURE Nightclub in Las Vegas where Paris Hilton was celebrating her b-day party. First of all, she was drunk as hell and constantly lifting her dress up when dancing, in return the security gueards had to pull it down- and that was in front of the whole club! She was also making stupid comments on the microphone accompanied by weird animal-like noises.
When my friend and I went to the restroom, she came in incredibly drunk. It was even hard for her to walk... The funny part? She wanted to throw up! Believe me or not, she looked like shit, and generally if not anything, she's at least good looking. When the restroom security lady didn't let her go in the restroom with her firend, she screamed "It's my b-day party you fucking bitch! So just shut the fuck up and get out of here!" Finally, the security guards came in the restroom and took her out.
I've always thought she's dumb but I didn't think she'll go that low. All in all, I don't think she does that on purpose, she's just stupid and can't help it. The worse part? I think she likes it...

February 19 2006 at 7:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason Simmons

Paris Hilton makes stupid remarks that only someone lacking any sign of intelligence would make because she knows that she'll get attention.

The minute she ceases making dumb remarks, is the time everyone stops listening to her.

Bottom line: She's an attention-seeker and knows how to get it--by making stupid remarks!

January 23 2006 at 5:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Marlowe

I love tvsquad and respect the work everyone does.

But I think you should focus on something else than
Paris Hilton. What's with all this hate?

Let her be! She has a lot of money, she can do
whatever she wants, wherever she wants. Good for her.
Why does everyone keep talking about her if she's so
stupid and so uninteresting? Don't everyone ever get
tired of hating her? of making fun of her?

January 20 2006 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply