September 2, 2014

John Stamos joining ER?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 24th 2006 1:15PM

John StamosThat's what the New York Post is reporting. Jake In Progress seems to be a goner, so that will give Stamos a chance to reprise his short-lived role as an EMT worker on the NBC show.

This could be a cool addition. I was wondering what the hell happened to his character. I knew it was going to be short-lived role, but his character just seemed to vanish quickly, after that episode where the airplane or blimp or whatever the hell it was crashed.

[via TV Tattle]

MARIA NICHOLE

I'VE LOVED JOHN SINCE WAY BACK WHEN.SUCH GOOD TALENT. i'M GLAD HE IS GOING TO BE ON ER!

August 24 2006 at 10:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
k

whatever .... how dare you make fun of him. I worked on ER yesterday with him and watched him act ... not only is he one of thee hottest and most in shape guys ive seen.. he's also a totally nice person ... posed for a pic ...
dude is bangin hot with a bangin hot bod.
dont underestimate this guy.
he's so hot
dont hate

April 11 2006 at 11:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Murielle

Open up your mind... he's not Uncle Jesse anymore. Where have you been? Full House hasn't been on for more then a decade!

February 19 2006 at 8:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ER Fan

Nooo! ER doesn't need John Stamos. It has Goran Visnjic! He's hotter than Uncle Jesse. Eww, what a nightmare.

January 30 2006 at 12:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Julie

Whats wrong with John Stamos? he's cool!

January 24 2006 at 7:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Julie

Whats wrong with John Stamos?? He's cool!

January 24 2006 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Charles

Originally, NBC wanted John Stamos to join, or at least to a long guest-star stint, but then ABC went ahead and ordered more episodes of "Jake in Progress", and thus his ER character had to be rushed away.

Actually, I think original plans called for Stamos to be the new doc, and when that fell through, the role went to John Leguizamo.

January 24 2006 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mpeng

why is ER still on?

January 24 2006 at 3:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Meesh

Brent... I agree with you on the storyline. There was actually more chemistry with him and Neela, than with whathisface. I would welcome the return, although I am disappointed that ABC is potentially pulling the plug on Jake. I kinda liked that quirky show.

January 24 2006 at 3:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kipster200000

Bummer. Jake in progress has the making of anotehr good show, slow run up but give it a chance to get some legs. I'm curious as to why ABC is so anxious to pull the trigger lately.

January 24 2006 at 2:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply