And I Quote: the best one-liners of the week
by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 27th 2006 4:29PM
- "There's nothing wrong with working with a dummy." - Simon, referring to Paula, after a contestant auditioned with a ventriloquist's dummy, on American Idol.
- "I can't wear the New York Dolls because it might turn off the wrong people. And I can't wear Wham! because it might turn on the wrong people." - Tom, trying to decide what t-shirt to wear under his sports coat, on Love Monkey.
- "I really feel duped." - Oprah Winfrey, to author James Frey, after he admitted to fabrications in his memoir.
- "One time, as a joke, Packer banged every girl in the office. It was hysterical." - Michael, about someone he used to work with, on The Office.
- "I'm sure you've got a load you need to drop in, don't ya Jethro?" - Sawyer to Hurley, about going
to do some laundry with Libby, on Lost.