September 20, 2014

Previously on TV Squad

by Joel Keller, posted Jan 29th 2006 7:26PM
I've been doing these "week in review" recaps for a couple of months now, and, while I've been enjoying it, it does take a bit of effort to scour TV Squad on a weekly basis and compile this list. So here's what I'd like to know from the fine readership we have here: do you use this post to go back and look at things we've written about during the past week? Do you ignore it? Is this post helpful to your enjoyment of TV Squad? Please let me know in the comments.

Anyway, in case you've missed it -- perhaps you were busy putting your name in a square for the Super Bowl --  here are some highlights from the last week at TV Squad:

Oprah bakes James Frey's scrod

Oprah bakes James Frey's scrod
Breaking News
Discussions
The Five
Opinions
Episode Reviews

Justin

I can see where they might be useful, but I have never used them on any of the webloginc sites.

January 30 2006 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Margaret Calvert

They're great, especially for scanning to see what I might have missed. I hope you continue to do this. Thanks from me, too.

January 30 2006 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

While I can see their use, I've never read through the weekly recaps on TV Squad or any of the other Weblogs, Inc. sites (e.g. Engadget).

January 30 2006 at 12:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LC

I pretty much never use it.

January 29 2006 at 10:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Zarquon

Yes, I have used it just now and I find it helpful. Both to catch articles I missed and to remind me of articles I commented on and should check for replies.

January 29 2006 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chet

I don't read them :( Thanks for the hard work though!

January 29 2006 at 7:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dorv

Joel... Myself?? I don't use it.

January 29 2006 at 7:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply