October 25, 2014

Now you can just call her Omarosa

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 3rd 2006 1:46PM

OmarosaOf course, I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is calling her anyway, ever since her appearance on NBC's The Apprentice a few seasons ago. But now she is offically dropping her last name (Manigault-Stallworth) and just going by the name "Omarosa."

So now she joins other celebrities that go by just one name, including Madonna, Twiggy, and Godzilla.

[via TV Tattle]

keel

SOMEBODY...STOPTHE INSANITY!!! IF THIS MOUTH IS CONSIDERED A "CELEBRITY".....WE NEED TO CREATE A TERM FOR OBNOXIOUS OVER THE TOP SELF SERVING BITCH!!

January 22 2008 at 4:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daniel

One of the reasons I liked watching the Apprentice the first season was because of Omarosa,I loved her attitude she was just being herself.Nobody like her because she was too open, she never pretends. I still like her till tommorrow no matter what anybody says. she is my Apprentice.

June 17 2006 at 2:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Goldenrod Birchwood

Since most of already ask, "Omarosa . . . who?", having no last name is perfect.

February 06 2006 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robert

If you keep writing about her, you extend her 15 minutes!!

February 03 2006 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mc

What part of "who cares?" doesn't she get??

February 03 2006 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nancy

It doesn't surprise me that she's dumped "Manigault" - as a native of her hometown, Youngstown, OH, I always associated (well, pre-Omarosa) her maiden name with refuse collection. Manigault was the name of the company that ran most of the trash collection in the Youngstown area during the 1970s and most of the 80s.

Though, in a way, it kind of suits her.

February 03 2006 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna

Aren't her 15 minutes up yet? I'm sure, with all her education, she could be a useful member of society.

February 03 2006 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply