October 31, 2014

Subtle Subtitles

by Keith McDuffee, posted Feb 3rd 2006 11:41AM
Last week's winners:

1 star to elf: "No man dared stiff Hector Lopez, the highest earning men's room attendant in the nation."
2 stars to Brent: "Not content with the sign on the wall saying "All employees must wash hands before returning to work," Bennigans enlisted some help to enforce the rule."
3 stars to Jason Cross: "Weevil - A man so bad his reflection stays around to give you sh!t after he leaves."

This week, a scene from the latest episode of 24:

Elliott

And thanks to Botox, you'll continue to make that face for the next few weeks. Enjoy!

February 06 2006 at 11:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott

I hope the director doesn't yell "Cut!"

February 06 2006 at 9:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bus

*The timer goes off.
Earl: does that mean its time for your drops.
Grandma: no.
Earl: I think that means its time for your drops.
Grandma: no it doesnt.
Earl: (pulls car over) now I have to give you your drops or theyll dry out.
Grandma: I dont like them.
Earl: I know, just give me your head.
Grandma; I dont wanna
Earl: give me your head
Grandma: no.
Earl: youre gonna make me wrestle you arent you?
Grandma: yes.
Earl: (sighs) alright. Lets do this.

February 04 2006 at 12:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael G

Jack, Stop... When i said I would 'keep an eye out' for the bad guys, I did not mean it literally

February 03 2006 at 11:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

You know if it weren't so dark in here I could actually see that sliver you wanted me to pull out of your finger. That is your finger right?

February 03 2006 at 3:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toby OB

"I'm telling you, this is how they did "Squeezing Your Head" on 'The Kids In The Hall'!"

February 03 2006 at 2:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sean

Newsflash: Jack Bauer cures pink eye.

February 03 2006 at 2:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Will

Duct tape? MacGyver's a pussy. Jack Bauer can perform lasik with a wooden spoon.

February 03 2006 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ross

"Jack will put your eye out, kid..."

February 03 2006 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jamie

Sing it with me now, "When Irish eyes are prying..."

February 03 2006 at 1:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply