What's on tonight: new Idol, House, Gilmore Girls, Love Monkey
by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 7th 2006 2:40PM
- At 8pm, FOX has the last batch of American Idol audtions, followed by a new House.
- ABC has new eps of According To Jim, Rodney, According To Jim (again), Crumbs, and Boston Legal.
- CBS has a new NCIS at 8, a repeat Criminal Minds, and a new Love Monkey.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor, followed by two new eps of Scrubs, then a new Law and Order: SVU.
- On the WB: a new Gilmore Girls at 8, followed by a new Supernatural. UPN has repeats of Eve and Girlfriends, followed by a new ep of the reality show Get This Party Started.
- Two funny Friends repeats on TBS, with Jon Favreau guest starring at 8 and Ben Stiller at 8:30.
- AMC has Hugh Grant and Sandra Bullock in Two Week's Notice, also at 8.
- HGTV has a new Designed To Sell at 8.
- 8pm movies: TMC has The Faculty, while FLIX has Heathers.
- At 9, HGTV has a new Decorating Cents, followed by a new Mission: Organization.
- Food Network has The Great Steak Cook-Off at 9.
- Also at 9: Hallmark has Patty Duke and Shelley Long in Falling In Love With The Girl Next Door.
- At 10, FX has a new ep of The Shield (repeated at 11, if you miss it).
- MTV has a new episode of Meet The Barkers at 10, while Court TV has a new Las Vegas Law.
- Bravo has a new Queer Eye For The Straight Guy. It's on at 10 too.
- At 11, HGTV has a new My Parent's House, followed by a new Designer Finals.
- Remember when Will and Grace was good? Catch the first two eps on Lifetime at 11.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Inuyasha.