September 30, 2014

Jumping from Joey's sinking ship

by Anna Johns, posted Feb 8th 2006 7:23PM
andrea anders joeyAndrea Anders can take a hint. The actress co-stars as Matt LeBlanc's neighbor on Joey, which is not-so-mysteriously absent from NBC's post-Olympics schedule. It is widely speculated that the lame Friends spin-off isn't going to get a third season, and Anders isn't waiting around to find out. She just signed on to join a new CBS comedy, The Class, which hinges on the premise that a 27-year-old man (Jason Ritter) holds a party to reunite six of his childhood friends who have lost touch. Anders plays one of the schoolmates, as does Jay Bernthal and Heather Goldenhersh.

James Brooks

I am very disappointed in the cancellation of the Joey Show, as I thought it was a very good comedy for the 30's and 40's age group. We never missed a show and wish Matt LeBlanc all the best, as we will miss him alot. As for the other characters, we will miss you too. I hope that there will be another comedy with Matt LeBlanc soon!!

April 20 2006 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nip Tuck

She's kinda cute, but yeah, definitely not hot. As for joey, I think we were all kinda surprised it was allowed to suffer for 2 seasons. We definitely won't be seeing any more episodes.

February 12 2006 at 2:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael Sykes

Honestly, I always thought that she was fairly unattractive, but to each their own. I did like her character, but apparently I'm also one of the seven people who actually like "Joey". Personally I'm finding it a lot funnier than the last 3 seasons of Friends, but clearly the viewing public doesn't agree!

February 10 2006 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anna

I only watched one episode of Joey and she didn't stand out to me, but she is super cute in the picture I found for this post.

February 08 2006 at 10:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joejoe

I don't care which tv show she happens to be staring in. I WILL watch it, lol. She is a good looking girl and one of my favorites.

February 08 2006 at 7:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply