August 30, 2014

The Olsen Twins scare the hell out of me

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 17th 2006 5:00PM

Olsen TwinsSeriously.

Are they...vampires? Mannequins? Otherworldly goddesses/supermodels here to save the Earth?

Will

When will these two girls realize that looking how they do isn't actually healthy, or attractive... I mean how many times in the last year has the media bombarded us with images of one/other/both of these girls looking a shade unhealthy?

They're starting to look creepier and creepier... god, let's hope this is not a pair of Michael Jacksons in the making here.

February 19 2006 at 9:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan H

Vampires? I'd let them suck my blood.

February 18 2006 at 2:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jaymez

At the exact time this picture loaded on my screen I started playing Dimmu Borgir's cover of "Burn in Hell". If they're there, I don't wanna go!

February 18 2006 at 10:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beth

With respect, Mary, I personally am not jealous of the Olsen twins. I AM jealous of Catherine Zeta-Jones, who is gorgeous and a healthy WOMAN,not a doll.

February 18 2006 at 2:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

Give them a break, will you? They look like little dolls. You're all just jealous.

February 17 2006 at 9:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich Keller

Let's see that picture again.

'click'

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Screeeeeaaaaammmm!!!!

Oh, those dresses are just HORRIBLE!!!!

February 17 2006 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doc

Casting them in the live-action Bratz movie seems like a no brainer. :D

February 17 2006 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Toby OB

They look like the big-head, skinny, tiny-bodied cartoon girls that used to be seen in the subway posters for Steve Madden shoes.

February 17 2006 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
beth

Too bad Buffy's not on anymore--they could guest star as vampires! Scary.

February 17 2006 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave Caolo

Play with us, Danny.

For ever.
And ever.
And ever.

-----

Seriously, though, these two are a bit odd. Do they EVER do anything without the other? It's kinda weird.

February 17 2006 at 5:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply