July 23, 2014

Veronica Mars strips down for Maxim

by Anna Johns, posted Feb 17th 2006 9:56AM
kristen bell maximOh my. Kristen Bell now joins the ranks of Jessica Simpson, Haylie Duff and Jennifer Love Hewitt as one of the Girls of Maxim. In the photos and on the cover, Kristen is stripped down to her underwear and a black bra. One photo actually looks like she's preparing to do a breast self-exam. The quotes from her online don't say much, except she confesses that "old pervs" used to honk at her back in the day when she went to a Catholic school that required her to wear a plaid skirt as a uniform. Jessica Simpson, on the other hand, told Maxim all about her boobs. But you will never know that because you stopped reading this back at the link to Kristen's online photos, didn't you?

[Via Pop Candy]

Will

Ahh, yes... Maxim Mag, the "tool" the sterotyped actresses uses to try to move from "the girl next door" status to "hubba hubba".

February 19 2006 at 9:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan S.

Hey don't forget when Kim, Elisha Cuthbert, from 24 is also a maxim girl!

If this doesn't make people watch Veronica Mars, I don't know what will.

And to quote poster 2: Wow!

February 17 2006 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ashley Boyd

"you stopped reading this back at the link to Kristen's online photos, didn't you?"

Nah. I opened it up in a different window and carried on.

Saw these the other day, someone had scanned them. Nice to see the glossy ones. My only hope now is the UK March edition also has Kristen in.

February 17 2006 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Borat

I always thought that she was "extremely cute" and not that hot. Boy was I wrong...

February 17 2006 at 12:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
amb34

Wow. Yea, that's all I've got to say.

Wow.

February 17 2006 at 11:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pudie

I totally did. But I did come back to finish!

February 17 2006 at 10:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply