Previously on TV Squad
by Joel Keller, posted Feb 19th 2006 5:57PM
In case you've missed it -- perhaps you were busy hotdogging at the end of your snowboardcross race -- here are some highlights from the last week at TV Squad:
- Day 10 coverage
- Day 9 coverage
- Day 8 coverage
- Day 7 coverage
- Day 6 coverage
- Day 5 coverage
- Day 4 coverage
- Michelle Kwan drops out, turns down NBC's offer...
- ...but signs on with Disney.
- Anna asks readers why they aren't watching the Olympics.
- Does Scott Hamilton's stint on Skating with Celebrities hurt his Olympic credibility?
- Our nice, gentle introduction to the project...
- ...Screw that; we're doing it because we think we can out-sketch SNL.
- Nick Lachey seeks spousal support.
- Crumbs is put on hiatus.
- NBC tells YouTube to remove Lazy Sunday video.
- Alec Baldwin is in talks to join Tina Fey-produced NBC series.
- Hubba Hubba! Veronica Mars star strips down for Maxim.
- Character actor Andreas Kastulas passes away.
- Kevin Smith wants to appear on Earl with his buddy Jason Lee.
- Jean Byron passes away.
- John Corbett (Nothern Exposure, Lucky) puts out a country album.
- Bill Gates and Oprah Winfrey cause a ruckus at a San Diego high school.
- 24 show-runner signed through sixth season.
- Shocker: ratings for Arrested Development finale were miniscule.
- Anne Heche to be in ABC pilot.
- So will Chazz Palminteri.
- Shannen Doherty hurt in a car accident.
- NBC brings Joey back, extends The Office.
- Life & Syle reports that TomKat is no more.
- The Apprentice will have less American-born contestants.
- Listen to our second APB podcast.
- With which sci-fi crew are you be the most compatible?
- What is with the mysterious stain on Martha's carpet?
- Readers discuss what food they'd bring to a Seinfeld dinner party.
- Would you work at Dunder-Mifflin?
- What are college students watching?
- Ryan creates an iMix from the songs on How I Met Your Mother.
- Jonathan's day at the Museum of Television and Radio.
- What the hell did Paris Bennett do to her hair?
- Bob is spooked by the Olsen Twins.
- Anna like's the new CD from Idol's Taylor Hicks.
- Bob hates that 2-second satellite
delay on live news remotes.