September 2, 2014

TV Squad APB #2

by Keith McDuffee, posted Feb 19th 2006 1:37AM
tv squad apb logoWe're back again for another go. This time I've got Ryan of the TV Squad Lost podcast with me, jabbering on about How I Met Your Mother, Arrested Development, spoilers and other television nonsense. Some relevant links:

Grab the file directly (link), subscribe to our podcast RSS feed (link), or visit the iTunes music store (link).  (Running time: 39:03)

(UPDATE: This podcast now has its own iTunes feed. The link above now points to the new feed for just this podcast, though the old one will contain all TV Squad podcasts.)

doc

Since you ask Ryan, I don't care for the format of the LOST podcast. I don't usually rewatch the episodes, so the novelty of a commentary track isn't really a draw. It also lends itself to odd gaps in the conversation as one or both of you is following what is on the screen. I would actually prefer a LOST podcast more in line with what is being done with APB, where the two of you summarize and critique the episode and then discuss theories or easter eggs, etc. Also, the quality, when I have listened, has not been the best.

February 19 2006 at 7:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ooda

I like Lost, but not so much so that I'll listen to podcasts about it, or true to work out the clues. I'm kind of taking it in at face value at the moment.

Keith McDuffee: Good times.

February 19 2006 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan j Budke

Not a fan of Lost? Or the podcast?

February 19 2006 at 11:04 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

ooda -- I gave the RSS feed link for just this podcast within the post, and I'm working on the iTMS subscription soon.

February 19 2006 at 10:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ooda

Is there anyway to subscribe to just this podcast, without having to subscribe to the "TVSquad Lost Podcast" as well?

February 19 2006 at 9:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply