October 26, 2014

Grey's Anatomy Podcast, Part 3 - What Have I Done to Deserve This?

by Karina Longworth, posted Feb 28th 2006 2:05PM
greysanatomypodcast3.jpgLast Sunday's episode of Grey's Anatomy was all about karma, and it left us podcasters wondering what *we* had done to deserve such torture. I'm not sure if Kat and I were just in a really bad mood, or what, but we were not happy with this episode – and our podcast producer had to work overtime on the bleep button in order to mask our (well, mostly my) discontent. Listen here, and if you so desire, argue with us in the comments. Also, Grey's drinking game contestants will want to listen all the way through, because we announce the deadline for our contest. And keep in mind, there will be no episode or podcast next week – it's getting preempted for a little show called the Oscars.

You can listen to this episode directly (link), subscribe to our podcast RSS feed (link), or visit the iTunes music store (link). Enjoy!

mamaloo

That worked! Only, the links don't work for the show. I'm getting a "Not Found" error on every mp3 link.

Sometimes when it rains, it pours, eh?

March 03 2006 at 2:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

mamaloo -- Try now.

March 02 2006 at 8:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mamaloo

Hey, Keith, does the post need to be tagged "grey's anatomy podcast" in addition to the other tags in order to get included in the rss feed? Because this ep didn't show up in bloglines and I"ve tried refreshing the feed, but only the first two eps show up.

Just an fyi that something might be amuck!

March 02 2006 at 5:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christiane

From Wikipedia:

Season one technically contained 13 episodes, however, four of them weren't aired and are instead being added to season two. ABC has announced that season two will have 22 episodes in addition to the four being carried over; bringing the total number of episodes for season two to 26. Whether this count includes the "recap" special "Straight From The Heart" is unclear.

March 02 2006 at 9:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

UGH! The top link also needed fixing -- sorry I missed that. God I need sleep...

March 01 2006 at 11:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lacy

Hey, I can't access this podcast! HELP!

March 01 2006 at 11:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gudlyf

Link is fixed.

March 01 2006 at 6:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katherine

FYI, Readers - The link in the body of Karina's post is broken, but the "listen to this episode directly" link works fine. Here's the http address:

February 28 2006 at 7:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply