October 22, 2014

Hell's Kitchen returning to FOX

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 1st 2006 8:53AM
gordon ramsay returns to foxGordon Ramsay will unleash more of his fury on wanna-be chefs this summer when Hell's Kitchen returns to FOX. Once again, twelve contestants will sweat, cry and cower under the anger that is Ramsay. They'll learn all sorts of tricks of the trade and the best executive chef will win a position at a luxury restaurant in the Red Rock Casino Resort Spa in Las Vegas, which is not on the strip.

Hell's Kitchen did pretty well for FOX last year, winning the coveted 18-49 demographic in its time slot. New episodes begin June 12. Will you watch?

terry poole

chef ramsay is the real thing hes a real chef

March 19 2006 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
terry poole

yes ill watch hells kitchen i am also a cook its very entertaining to watch chef ramsay deal with these people he is one of my favorite chefs his atttitude is just great

March 19 2006 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sue Coble

I have been waiting for this!!! Ramsey is great!! Even better than Simon Cowell in his truth and honesty. the truth hurts and Ramsey never holds back.

March 01 2006 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan H

I think we are in the minority, but I love this show. And I especially loved the guy who one last time. He was all tattooed and I think he had a mohawk, but he was the BEST chef.

I hope the next season is addicting as the first.

March 01 2006 at 3:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris

I worked in the restaurant industry for years as a cook. The first time my wife and I watched this show I just had a huge grin on my face. When she asked me why I was smiling so much, I told her, "That's EXACTLY how every chef I ever worked for treated everyone."

Ramsay is not acting....he is a chef. Chef's are like drill instructors in 130 degree kitchen's where things can break down into chaos in minutes. I will definately be watching the new season of HK.

March 01 2006 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

Hell's Kitchen is essentially a clone of The Apprentice, but fortunately it's a clone that was done right. That is to say they took the basic idea and shook it up to the point where it was unrecognisable. Ramsay's personality and presence on the show is far more dominant than Trump's is, and the show is less about the contestants than it is about Ramsay. I love it!

March 01 2006 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply