April 20, 2014

Trump says he'd date his daughter. Gross.

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 9th 2006 7:21PM
Ivanka trumpDonald Trump just entered the Joe Simpson Club of Creepy Dads, for telling the gals on The View that, if Ivanka wasn't his daughter, he'd probably be dating her. Ew? I know he's desperate to get better ratings for 24-year-old Ivanka's five-episode arc on The Apprentice, but... ew! I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. He also said she has a nice body and would look good if she wanted to pose in Playboy magazine. Ick. Ick. Ick. I guess that Martha Stewart feud didn't create enough headlines so he's working another angle.

While that's super gross, Joe Simpson remains the ultimate creepy dad for talking about the size of daughter Jessica Simpson's breasts.

Justin

WOW THAT IS DISGUSTING I AM GROSSED! The sad part is I can see him dating his daughter

April 10 2006 at 11:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lori

I don't care how much money he has, he is a PIG-pig.
And a BUTT UGLY one at that.

March 20 2006 at 9:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
L'Emmerdeur

When you stare into a garbage can, expect to see trash.

March 10 2006 at 5:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jon

Ivanka looks good. It was an ironic statement about him dating younger women. The deal with being a billionaire is that you can say and do whatever you want.

March 10 2006 at 12:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
meb

That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time. Fathers are supposed to love their daughters but not THAT way. And what must his wife think???? I think I'm going to be sick.

March 09 2006 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich Keller

'Ew' may be too light of a word. Something along the lines of 'Ick' come to mind.

March 09 2006 at 8:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony

Well no one else would date her with that butter face! Poor girl, she tries to get some respect on the "Aprrentice" and gets perved by her dad! Gross!

March 09 2006 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply