Live American Idol Chat

by Ryan j Budke, posted Mar 14th 2006 7:57PM
AI; american idol; logo; moobyTonight's the first night where everyone is competing against each other. There's no longer guys against the girls. Only the best of the best will survive from here on out. So who do you want to see win it all? Join me tonight at 8pm EST right back here for a live chat with me, and other American Idol fanatics. Again, check back here to this very post at 8pm tonight, and that's when I'll unveil the location for our super secret chat room. Right now it's being chatted up in the pre-show by Kimberly Caldwell and Rosanna Tavarez, waiting for it's big debut. Are you a member of Taylor Hick's Soul Patrol, or one of Mandisa's Mandisiacs? Come back tonight and sound off.

Update:
Come one, come all;  here is the super secret location for our American Idol Chat! Look for me (TVSRyan) in the chat room. See you inside.

Disclaimer: All or parts of the discussion in this chatroom may be posted in a later column on this site.
For Trillian users: Simply click on the link, and as long as Trillian is set as your default instant messenging program, it will open within Trillian.

For Gaim users: Go to the 'Buddies' menu, then select "Join a Chat". Use your AIM account, then enter the room name TVSquadAIChat19 and use Exchange 4. That should do it!

amir

ChatAgents now offers a complete Offshore Call Center solution with fully integrated voice, chat, and

email support. Simply forward your inbound calls to our call center, or integrate us with your existing PBX

April 10 2006 at 3:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eric lupher

I'm sorry, but I had no idea that a "star" can sing off key 80% of the time and still have fans!! I'm saying this for every singer in the top ten. They're all good karaoke singers. Thats' all!! Beleive me, I try really hard to be a fan of someone, but they are truly mediocre singers. A good singer isn't supposed to sing off key, and if you have any sense of key yourself, you would know that all of the top ten have gone off key once during every one of their songs. Does Josh Grobin sing off key? NOPE! Thats' why he's a star. Does kelly Clarkson sing off key? NO!! That's why she is a star. I will gaurantee right now, that whoever tini bopper wins this competition this year will go nowhere. Just like fantasia and Ruben. Sorry. Oh and one other thing. All of the loser, embarrasing singers at the begginning of the season made it passed two auditions before they got on TV. Did you know that? They surpassed thousands of people in auditions just to get made fun of. That ought to tell you what it is really about. Sorry to bust your bubble folks, but the show blows.

April 02 2006 at 11:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Spencer

My favorite American idol is Chris Doughtry. Who is yours? E-mail me at jesus4u767@yahoo.com. I'll be looking 4 your answers.

March 30 2006 at 10:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BillyIdol

The woman who writes this blog has a wicked sense of humor. She's a must-read on IDOL.

March 29 2006 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Amish Dave

Tonight's performances: Ace, yuk. Kelly, ho-hum (but she looked beautiful. Like Ace.) Elliot, Okey. Madeeeza, you go girl. Bucky, sorry you'll be leavin' tomorrow. Melissa, my eyes are glazin' over. Lisa, Finally some show to this, ah, show. Kevin, you cute little lispie boy toy you. Kathrine, beautiful, hot and can. Taylor, funk-kay town, Paris, good but you'll need more. Chris, Rock on dude!

March 15 2006 at 12:20 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dirtgirl

Wow, Taylor totally rocked that. Katharine and Mandisa were good too.

As soon as I left the chat I tried to call the west coast and got an "all circuits are busy" message. I totally blame Idol voters. Who needs terrorists when you have Fox?

March 14 2006 at 10:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply