What's on tonight: new Cops, March Madness, wrestling, Hustle marathon
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 18th 2006 3:44PM
- At 7pm, AMC has a marathon of Hustle, ending with a new episode at 10.
- At 8, FOX has a new episode of Cops, followed by a repeat, then a new America's Most Wanted.
- A kid sees dead people in The Sixth Sense, on ABC at 8.
- CBS has - you guessed it - March Madness, followed by a repeat 48 Hours Mystery (if there's time, I'm
- NBC has...wrestling? It's the Saturday Night Main Event, with various guys fighting, and Stone Cold Steve Austin in a drinking contest (?). It's on at 8 and is followed by a repeat of Conviction.
- TLC has a new Little People, Big World at 8, followed by a new Trading Spaces.
- At 9, HGTV has a new ep of My First Place.
- The Sci-Fi Channel has Freddy vs. Jason at 9, while VH-1 has Caddyshack.
- At 11, there's a new Mad TV. At 11:30, a repeat of SNL, with host Alec Baldwin.
- Around 11:15, AMC has the classic comedy Office Space.
- At midnight, Cartoon Network has a new Full Metal Alchemist.
- At 12:30am, IFC has Hugo Weaving and Russell Crowe in Proof.