September 22, 2014

Fred Savage is going to be a dad

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 22nd 2006 8:07PM
fred savage babyAh, I love happy news.

Fred Savage, formerly of the short-lived show Crumbs and the classic The Wonder Years, is going to be a father. His wife, Jennifer Stone Savage, is pregnant and due in August.

Savage is 29 years old. This is the first child for the couple.

David

Congratulations - on the baby and on being able to get away from "Crumbs." There was nothing redeeming about that program.

March 23 2006 at 2:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Princess Bride

Much congratulations to Fred and Jennifer! But, I can't help "WONDER"ing. Does Winnie Cooper know about this?

March 23 2006 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Talitha

Congratulations to Fred and his wife. And yes, just like everyone else on here I'm trippin on how fast time flies. Still love watching the Wonder Years in rerun and my daughter is almost to an age where she'll be able to sit and watch it with me. Great show! And look, now you can buy it on DVD...even better! :) Wishing you a healthy, happy baby! Got any names picked out yet? Kevin for a boy is nice. ;)

March 23 2006 at 1:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lillith

*Geesh..he's going to have a baby?? I always thought he was MUCH younger than me. We turn out to be the same age. I hope he gets another series of some sort to boot!

March 23 2006 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brenda Godson

WOW, what a heavenly blessing.

March 23 2006 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tabathia

I remember the times my family watched the wonder years. Gosh that seems so long ago! I have two boys now, and can only wish WE could sit and watch the show together. Those were the Good Ol' Days! Now he is having his own little one! Those years will be WONDERful. And all this time i thought we were close to the same age!

March 23 2006 at 11:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bracha W.

Congrats Sweethearts! I'm so happy for the both of you!

March 23 2006 at 11:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve

Why am I(or anyone)supposed to give a damn about this?

March 23 2006 at 11:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ann Burrows

ONGRADULATIONS! And wishes for many blessings to both Fred and Jennifer and the baby. I do remember many fun evenings watching the Wonder Years as they brought periods of my own Wonder Years back to mind of that time that I had lived through. Lots of fun and good times. Not quite as wild but close.

March 23 2006 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hampton

unbelievable...funniest, best
show on the air...CRUMBS
entire cast was perfect.
truly a laugh out loud experience

I am tuning my dial to other networks...has
been fixed to ABC for too long now

March 23 2006 at 11:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply