November 27, 2014

Kid from Love Monkey has a new CD

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 22nd 2006 8:01AM
love monkey teddy geigerTeddy Geiger, also known as 'Wayne' on the unfortunately-cancelled Love Monkey, has a new CD that is streaming on AOL Music. You remember Teddy, right? He was like John Mayer, except without all the weird facial expressions. During one episode, he and Tom Cavanagh shot his video to the song, "For You I Will", which is on his new album. I listened to it and it actually made me a little bit sad because I liked Love Monkey and I wish it would return. Oh well. Hopefully it'll make a star out of this kid.

[Via EW]

Dave D.

From www.teddygeigermusic.com:

March 30, 2006 LOVE MONKEY RETURNS!

VH1 HAS PICKED UP LOVE MONKEY! They will begin airing the week of April 11th by showing the first 3 episodes that ran on CBS. The week of April 18th they begin airing new episodes! Look for much more of TEDDY GEIGER on VH1!!!

April 07 2006 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben Reich

Anyone know where I can get "Inner Pain"? What about "Zoe's"/Wayne's version?

March 22 2006 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anthony Timberlake

This guys lives about 20 minutes from me, he's definally a great singer. The community is proud of great talent like this.

March 22 2006 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
drake

The fact that the show served as a conduit for Sony Music irritated me to no end... in spite of that fact, I still kind of miss it.

March 22 2006 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

I actually bought this CD yesterday, because I liked the stuff he played on Love Monkey. It's actually quite good.

March 22 2006 at 9:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thomas

Tis a shame. Love Monkey wasn't great but it was certainly not crap like so much other dross on tv - plus it was called Love Monkey, which conjures up so much stuff in my imagination.

March 22 2006 at 9:05 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply