August 28, 2014

Goodbye In Justice, hello Desperate Housewives

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 24th 2006 4:40PM
Kyle MacLachlanAs far as I know, In Justice is still on tonight, but things don't look good for the show. And one way you know that is that star Kyle MacLachlan has jumped on over to Desperate Housewives to be the new love interest for Teri Hatcher's character (and maybe have some pie and dance with a dwarf).

Well, at least he's staying with the same network. He's signed for a handful of eps, but could come back for more.

Jason Anderson

Twin Peaks jokes never EVER get old. :-)

March 26 2006 at 9:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vic Salmano

This is really a question ... my wife watches the show and really wants to know something about music in tonite's episode, "Side Man" ... somewhere in the middle of the episode one of the characters played a CD of the character Billy singing, or playing, a song ... my wife would like to know what the name of that song was? does anyone know? or can anyone find out? thanks, Vic

March 25 2006 at 1:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kiara

I like In Justice and think it is a tad more interesting then watching paint dry. Every show can't be about eating pig testicles...

I have no idea why shows like Joey last but good shows with good characters go the way of the Dodo

March 24 2006 at 11:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walt

No offense to the In Justice crowd, but it's never a good sign when one show has the tendency to look like the previous show. On sitcoms that's a good thing, but on a show that basically is a talking heads show, it's not.

"What do you mean, judge? How could you turn down this piece of exculpatory evidence!"

or

"You mean they didn't test the 35 year old chewing gum for DNA?"

And of course, the family members that make us care about the guy in jail.

No, I'm sure there's guys that need to be off of death row or out of jail, but the creation of drama around that process contains about the same level of drama as watching paint dry.

March 24 2006 at 6:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Margaret Calvert

I really like Kyle and enjoy In Justice. I've watched it each week and had been hoping it would be around for a while. But, maybe not. I don't watch Desperate Housewives and probably won't jump into it at this point. I'll have to rent Dune or catch SATC to see him if In Justice goes off. The cast is the main reason to watch In Justice since TV is so overly saturated with shows dealing with cops and crime. I just hope Kyle doesn't disappear from the small screen any time soon - regardless of where he lands.

March 24 2006 at 5:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply