November 25, 2014

All episodes of Love Monkey to air on VH1

by Anna Johns, posted Mar 29th 2006 10:32PM
tom cavanagh; love monkey; vh1Thank you, VH1!

The music network will air all eight episodes of CBS' cancelled Love Monkey beginning next month. That's five episodes we haven't seen, since CBS prematurely pulled it from the schedule (damn you, CBS!).

The first three episodes of Love Monkey (the ones we've already seen) will air back-to-back starting at 7 pm (ET) on April 11. The remaining episodes air weekly on Tuesdays at 9 pm (ET).

amanda

yeah does anyone know the name of the song featured on the VH1 love monkey commercial????

April 28 2006 at 12:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

I watch very little television but truly enjoyed the brief glimpse I had of this show. Of course it was cancelled. It was programming for non-TV viewers.

April 19 2006 at 5:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan

I am glad this show is back on TV, But Alas will be dissapointed when tehre are no new episodes after this one. I Usually don't have time for much TV, And I would have never thought That I would be watching VH1 but I am. Actually watched so Notorious after Love Monkey as well. Very Funny. Is there any way VH1 Can order More Episodes, can Tom work on Two Shows? I am getting the book and have ordered CD's of Teddy Geger and Aimee Mann. Hopefully there will be otehr talent that I didn't know about in upcomming episodes. Thanks VH1 Again!

April 19 2006 at 12:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ang

If you all are so insane for the TV Show have you tried READING the book the show is based on?

April 18 2006 at 2:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
leelou

a response to .15
i think i know what song youre talking about..its on the commercial and i cant make out any of the words..its seems to be a girl singing. i want to know so bad too! help us! i need that song!

April 17 2006 at 3:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
emma

i love the show
and i wish only more shows could be saved by the fans(arrested development and my so called life jsut to name a few that have been lost)
anyways, it has been driving me crazy trying to figure out the song that is playing in the commerical on vh1
anyone have any ideas?

April 15 2006 at 2:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jamie

One of my co-workers was telling me how great this show was but I never got to see it before it was cancelled. I ran across it on VH1 and loved it! I can't believe CBS would cancel this awesome program. Not a good decision. I'm so excited to watch the remainder of the episodes, but I'm very dissappointed to here that Tom Cavenaugh didn't have enough faith in this show to see if it might get picked up by another station. Too bad.

April 14 2006 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelly Parks

Boo! Hiss! I just read on EOnline that even if Love Monkey finds success on VH1 there will be no new episodes because Tom Cavenaugh has already moved on and has signed a new deal with CBS to do a different show. Guess the fans had more confidence in the show than he did. :(

April 13 2006 at 3:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jenn

Thank you VH1 ! Now lets hope they order a new season!!! Such an awesome show.

April 12 2006 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
rahbee

the songs are most likely buy teddy geiger who plays wayne on the show.
i love this show soooo much. i am so glad it is back at least for a little bit. amazing show and i would love to watch it weekely on vh1, wb, cbs, whatever.

April 11 2006 at 9:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply