November 27, 2014

Less Than Perfect is still on?!?

by Jonathan Toomey, posted Mar 30th 2006 11:18AM

Less Than Perfect; ABCNot gonna lie, I really thought this show was canceled. Apparently though, ABC actually renewed the show for a fourth season last year and then just stopped talking about. That is until yesterday when an ABC press release announcing the move of Commander in Chief to Thursdays also quietly mentioned the return of Less Than Perfect. What?!?! The season four premiere of LTP (entitled "Sex, Lies, and Office Supplies") is now scheduled to air on Tuesday April 18 at 9:30 PM. Now maybe it's just me, but isn't April a little late in the year to air a sitcom premiere?

[via Zap2It]

Robert

The current season of LTP was shot August - Novemebr 2005. Sarah wore a wig while shooting, so her character will remain a red head. She's not too skinny by any means. She looked great, very fit and healthy.

April 10 2006 at 4:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Thomas

I would argue that the skinny blonde look is arguably less perfect than her other look. She could perhaps have done with losing some weight but really she looks awful that skinny.

March 31 2006 at 10:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Liz Newcomb

Maybe that's an older picture on IMDB? I can't see how her character could, well, be as funny if she's a skinny blond. And they already have a skinny blond on the show for that role. I'm sure the actress is just as hilarious, though.

March 31 2006 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

"Were these filmed before Sarah got all skinny and died her hair blonde?"

Gah! I just looked her up on IMDB and she IS skinny and blonde! What the hell happened there? And doesn't that compromise the meaning of the title "Less Than Perfect" if all of a sudden she becomes Barbie-style thin and blonde?

March 30 2006 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carissa

With the return of this, the continuation of Rodney and other inane shows, it makes you wonder how they can consider losing Sons & Daughters.

March 30 2006 at 12:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

I always watched this show for Sarah Rue (because I liked her on Popular.) Interesting, I thought the show was long gone too. Were these filmed before Sarah got all skinny and died her hair blonde?

March 30 2006 at 11:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tamara

I thought ABC mentioned that it would premiere in March last year. I began to think that it wasn't going to happen. They should have dropped "Freddie" instead and placed this show in the time slot before "Lost."

March 30 2006 at 11:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Guillermo

I thought the same thing too, specially since over here in latin america Sony Entertainment Television only airs it on saturdays at 2:00 pm or something like that. It isn't even "prime-time" any more.

March 30 2006 at 11:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply