October 24, 2014

So, are you going to watch Tori Spelling's new show?

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 30th 2006 12:11PM
Tori SpellingI'll admit it: I've never taken Tori Spelling seriously. She just seemed like that girl who was the daughter of Aaron Spelling, on a TV show (Beverly Hills, 90210) that lasted way too long, and star of many lame TV movies, including one with the great title of Mother, May I Sleep With Danger? But now she's back with a new show, So Notorious, on VH-1, and it looks like she's poking fun at herself non-stop.

True, it might be one of those situations where, at this point in her career, the only thing she can do is do a show where she mocks herself. But still, I'm going to check it out (it premieres this Sunday at 10). Are you going to watch?

Izza McDonald

I just recently found out about the show, Tori, THANK YOU SO MUCH for being you and finally a celebrity is showing our little girls that even a famous person has a real life challenges.
Tori worry not about what people say....you live your life as you please.
ps, You looked great after the baby....

April 21 2008 at 11:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dirtgirl

I'm not going to watch, but I wanted to mention that she was in one good movie - House of Yes with Parker Posey and Freddie Prince Junior. Great flick that I can watch over and over.

March 30 2006 at 6:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alan

uh...no

March 30 2006 at 4:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeff

the premiere of NOTRIOUS is available online at vh1.com. watching it now and it's time i will NEVER get back.

March 30 2006 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica

I'm definitely going to watch! I couldn't stand Tori Spelling up until I saw previews for this show- it looks hilarious, and she looks like she has a great sense of humor.
This may very well change my opinion of Tori

March 30 2006 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply