The Five: bizarre TV theme song lyrics
by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 30th 2006 3:01PM
- "I want Charles in charge
of me." (Charles In Charge): I don't even want to know what the girl means by this.
- "It don't matter that you got, not a lot, so what? They'll have theirs, and you'll have yours and I'll have
mine." (Diff'rent Strokes): Huh?
- "I hear it in your laughter, And I feel it when
you cry. I will be right there for you, until the day I die." (My Two Dads): Cheerful lyrics for a
- "He just keeps on movin'. Ladies keep impovin'. (BJ and the Bear): How politically correct.
- "Welcome aboard, it's looooooooooooooooo-ove!" (The Love Boat): Translated, it means "come on to our cruise ship and have unprotected sex with someone you just met."