The Five: Shows I watch in reruns
5. Dawson's Creek Another show that I never watched when it was on, but that I've totally enjoyed in syndication. Last year, TBS was airing two back-to-back episodes each morning. So, I'd drink my coffee and catch up on an entire season of 'The Creek' in two weeks (OMG! I'm so glad that Joey and Pacey ended up together!).
4. Seinfeld I think I watched every single episode during Seinfeld's entire run on
NBC and I'll still sit through a rerun. Each episode has some great little nugget that is just unforgettable.
3. Without a Trace Reruns of this air on TNT occasionally (I don't even know when). I am not a huge fan of the show, but I'll watch a rerun if it's on and I'm not doing anything else. Plus, I admit I have a little crush on Danny Taylor. This show isn't great but it's one way to kill an hour late at night when I should really be going to bed.
2. Friends Like I said, I didn't watch after the first two or three seasons, so these reruns are great for me. I get to see what happened during all those years between Ross and Rachel's big break-up and the reunion at the end. Actually, it turns out that nothing much happened, but I watch it with glazed eyes anyway.
1. Law & Order: SVU I only discovered this show within the last year, because reruns air in the evenings and late nights on USA Network. I totally have a girl crush on Mariska Hargitay (I want her jawline!) and I adore Christopher Meloni (even though I can't help but picture him humping a fridge in Wet Hot American Summer).
Which reruns do you always watch?