August 30, 2014

Where's In Justice?

by Richard Keller, posted Apr 14th 2006 8:19PM

In Justice no more?Perhaps the fears of cancellation that fans of In Justice have addressed may be coming to fruition. Tonight will be the second Friday in a row where the show is not on the schedule. In addition, the next air date listed on ABC's website is the ominous TBD (To Be Determined for the unaware).

Add to that Kyle MacLachlan's recurring role on Desperate Housewives and Constance Zimmer's role in a new ABC comedy pilot called 52 Flights (according to her website) the future of the National Justice Project is not looking too good. Then again, this could just be a ploy to have the remaining episodes air during the May sweeps season, but that doesn't seem likely as the network would release its fall schedule before sweeps period ends.

So, if you are a fan of In Justice, say a prayer to your respective television gods.

Spencer Miller

I hope In Justice is not cancelled, I am sick of these so called reality programs. They have no more to do with reality than Mickey Mouse. You're bring back "In Justice" save something for us serious minded viewers.

June 22 2006 at 6:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marilyn

We looked forward to IN JUSTICE on Friday nights, now we have reruns of insultingly stupid American Home vids? Give us a break. Give us intelligence! Finally a progressive show with fine actors and well written scripts, please do the audience JUSTICE and bring IN JUSTICE back.

Also, Hope & Faith, which moved to a weeknight, is now lost. that was another one to look forward to on Friday nights. Guess we'll watch HBO on Fridays now.

May 06 2006 at 12:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sally j

I agree with Patricia R. Every single time a show with intelligence and has merit and shows the good people do -they take it off the air. Why do they have shows like the king of queens, desperate housewives,the bachlor, the amazing race, cooking contest show and shows like Numbers still on. Yeah right -every crime involves numbers!

April 29 2006 at 10:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linder

We finally found a TV series that my husband and I could agree on and watch together.
It made Friday nites at home much more entertaining.
I just don't know about ABC!

April 22 2006 at 12:21 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Robinson

Put it on Saturday.

April 18 2006 at 5:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patricia Robinson

ABC finds good shows and what do they do they end them. They keep trashy shows as the housewife series. What about Saturday night it is filled with reruns on every channel. Put it there.

April 18 2006 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jeff

Jason O'Mara is also starring in a pilot...for abc.

April 18 2006 at 12:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darla

I didn't realize that the show was a replacement. I was wondering what happened to it because I don't remember seeing any previews for the last episode being the season finale. I really hope In Justice comes back...it was the best part of Friday night television for me. I love the show!!!

April 17 2006 at 10:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Linda M

I'm going to hate it if it's cancelled...It was my high point of Friday nights..

April 16 2006 at 12:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Diana Dascalu

I agree with Hoon Park. The series was a mid-season replacement and so ABC had only ordered 13 episodes.(Check tv.com or thefutoncritic.com, to see that indeed ABC ordered only 13 episodes!). Furthermore, ABC did air ALL 13 episodes, between January and March (one/week), with the last one being aired on March 31st.(count your weeks!).

April 15 2006 at 11:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply