It's like '90210' all over again!
Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.
Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.
Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.
- Brian Austin Green (David Silver): This year, Green starred with Freddie Prinze Jr. on the ABC sitcom Freddie. He played Chris, the rich, womanizing best friend of Freddie;
- Jason Priestley (Brandon Walsh): For a brief shining moment Priestley joined Tom Cavanaugh on the CBS's Love Monkey as pal Mike Freed. Alas, the show lasted for only three episodes, but is now airing on VH1;
- Vanessa Marcil (Gina Kincaid): For the last three seasons Vanessa has portrayed Sam Marquez on the NBC show Las Vegas;
- Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor): Since 2002 Garth has portrayed big sister Valerie Tyler to little sister Holly Tyler (Amanda Bynes) on the WB's What I Like About You;
- Tori Spelling (Donna Martin): Tori is currently appearing as herself in the VH1 comedy So NoTORIous;
- Daniel Cosgrove (Matt Durning): The former boyfriend of Kelly Taylor portrayed attorney Jon Lemonick in the ABC midseason drama In Justice;
And finally . . .
Luke Perry (Dylan McKay): Perry will portray Pete in this summer's Windfall on NBC.