November 22, 2014

It's like '90210' all over again!

by Richard Keller, posted Apr 19th 2006 11:03AM

The cast of 90210Maybe no one realized this yet. Or, maybe no one really cared. During the 2005-06 television season, seven alumni of FOX's Beverly Hills, 90210 have appeared or will appear in a regular series.

Do you doubt me? Do you think it isn't true? Do you think I have way too much time on my hands? Well, the last may be true, but that's not the point.

Click on, dear reader, for the proof that you seek.

• Brian Austin Green (David Silver):  This year, Green starred with Freddie Prinze Jr. on the ABC sitcom Freddie. He played Chris, the rich, womanizing best friend of Freddie;
  • Jason Priestley (Brandon Walsh):  For a brief shining moment Priestley joined Tom Cavanaugh on the CBS's Love Monkey as pal Mike Freed. Alas, the show lasted for only three episodes, but is now airing on VH1;
  • Vanessa Marcil (Gina Kincaid): For the last three seasons Vanessa has portrayed Sam Marquez on the NBC show Las Vegas;
  • Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor): Since 2002 Garth has portrayed big sister Valerie Tyler to little sister Holly Tyler (Amanda Bynes) on the WB's What I Like About You;
  • Tori Spelling (Donna Martin): Tori is currently appearing as herself in the VH1 comedy So NoTORIous;
  • Daniel Cosgrove (Matt Durning): The former boyfriend of Kelly Taylor portrayed attorney Jon Lemonick in the ABC midseason drama In Justice;

And finally . . .

• Luke Perry (Dylan McKay): Perry will portray Pete in this summer's Windfall on NBC.

ste

go to play.com and you can pre order 90210 season 1 right naw hope this helps

May 15 2006 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rit

I adore Jason Priestly and agree that Tru Calling should not have been cancelled! I miss it!! I watched that Love Monkey show because I saw he was in it, but didn't like the show itself.

It would be wonderful if they could do a reunion movie on TV. The 'kids' would be in their 30s now. I know because my G-B twins are the same age as "Brenda&Brandon...LOL That's why we started watching the show and then got hooked on the characters!!

April 20 2006 at 9:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob

Can we GET this on DVD? Mr. Spelling, you're gonna miss the critical point where you'd have the most people buying the DVDs (if you already haven't).

April 20 2006 at 8:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LD

on the 90210 thing...Lindsay Price aka Janet is now costarring in Pepper Dennis.

April 20 2006 at 7:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Henry

Jason Preistly would have been better off if FOX hadn't have been stupid enough to cancel Tru Calling...his character in that show was so good. Eliza Dushku playing Tru and him playing her enemy Jack was awesome!

April 20 2006 at 7:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Donna

I think it is great to see the cast of 90210 back on the small screen. I love them all. Wish they would get together and do a reunion movie.

April 19 2006 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Liza

aww someone beat me to it: Lindsay Price on Pepper Dennis. And didn't Lukey Perry and Jason Priestly guest on What i Like about You with Jenny Garth??? i think they did!

April 19 2006 at 6:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lazarus

It has been a great season for Buffy/Angel Alums:

#2) Actually, Charisma Carpenter has had a season-long recurring role on VERONICA MARS

We've also had Michelle Trachtenberg on HOUSE, Gina Torres on ALIAS, Adam Baldwin on BONES, Alexis Denisof on HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, Nicholas Brendon on KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL and Christian Kane on CLOSE TO HOME.

#4) Madchen Amick is currently a series regular on FREDDIE after a multiple episode arc on ER last year and a stint on JAKE IN PROGRESS.

April 19 2006 at 1:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sally

John - you're right about Twin Peaks. Another Twin Peaks alum - Sherilyn Fenn (Audrey) - is on the Gilmore Girls.

And M䤣hen Amick (Shelly Johnson) is on a ton of shows, but I'm not sure if she's still actually on any of them presently.

April 19 2006 at 1:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doc

Lindsay Price who played Janet on 90210(98-2000)is currently playing Kimmy on the WB's Pepper Dennis.

April 19 2006 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply