October 31, 2014

It doesn't look good for Surface

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 23rd 2006 6:24PM
SurfaceI was afraid of this. Sources tell me that it doesn't look like there will be a second season of NBC's Surface. The network won't make the official announcement until next month, when they unveil their fall schedules, but it looks like the show has ended.

But let's try to save it! Yeah, these petition things often don't make a difference, but there's no harm. Here's the Save Surface on NBC petition. Almost 12,000 signatures so far.

It's a shame if this doesn't see a second season. It's better than Invasion and Threshold.

Zelda

praying for a 2nd season (and more)--networks are often too quick to jump the gun and cancel a truly excellent and innovative sci-fi program like Surface--this genre is sometimes slower than others to develop the story and fan base, so these weird short seasons are awful--why don't networks listen to what the viewers want instead of feeding us mindless pap? definitely go to www.savesurface.com and see what all of us Surface fans are trying to do to save our beloved Nim

May 23 2006 at 12:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tamara

I'm glad to see a site to visit for fans of Surface. However, we need another season or two to have something to Really talk about.
NBC, -Listen. Surface is good. It has a following & deserves a chance. True it does take awhile to hook viewers. Make the right decision & renew this show!

May 16 2006 at 10:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rei

please go to www.savesurface.com

It is a community of devoted surface fans, fighting to save NIMMY from becoming extincted. Wea re trying everything we possibley can to make sure surface stay alive. We want it to return for its second season, and if you want the same thing too, please come here. It is a growing forum! We are pulling outr sources from every where just to come up with projects to save Surface and NIMMY~

May 15 2006 at 1:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rei

www.savesurface.com

trust me this is the place for teh community of surface fans

May 15 2006 at 1:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rei

go to www.savesurface.com

A community fo devoted surface fans, doign everything they can with any resources to make ure surface lives, join it teh community ASAP, need those to save NIMMY!!

May 15 2006 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rei

www.savesurface.com

trust me this is the place for teh community of surface fans

May 15 2006 at 1:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christine, Elliott

I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE TO SIGN A PETITITION, SAVE
SURFACE ON NBC , I LOVED IT AND INVASION,BUT NECK
TO NECK SURFACE ALWAYS WINS FOR ME, WE HAVE TO ASK FOR
ANOTHER SEASON! NEM HAS A LOT TO DO STILL WITH HIS
BEST FREIND/BROTHER! MILES RULES AND IS A GREAT UP
COMMING ACTOR.I MISS THE SHOW,ALL THE CHACTERS, THEIR
STORIES,IM STUCK WATCHING RERUNS BATTLESTAR ON SAT.
HELP!IM SICK OF HAPPY PHONY SITCOMS, THATS NOT THE
REAL WORLD WE LIVE IN!

May 10 2006 at 12:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christine

I would love to see Surface continue on either the Sci-fi channel or NBC and continue to link the 2 like they sometimes do with BattleStar Galactica (another AWESOME show! But Agree about the shortened seasons....what is it with networks (major & cable) that are having these short or ODD seaseons?! I signed the petition and sent to all my friends. WE LOVE NIM!!!!!

May 09 2006 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Norm

Why would someone go to the trouble of logging a comment to say that they don't like a show??? I don't like lots of shows, so I don't watch them.

Strange

I liked Surface. I would like to see it return.

May 03 2006 at 8:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Trish

If they don't bring it back for another season it would be nice to have a mini-series to finish out the show.

May 01 2006 at 10:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply