September 18, 2014

What if 7th Heaven gets another season?

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 24th 2006 6:59PM
7th HeavenSo the news is that The WB's 7th Heaven has been asked to come back for another year when the new CW network launches. But where can they possibly go with the storylines? They've done sex and drugs and religion and school violence and sex and pregnancies and gangs and sex and domestic issues and everything else (sex). So what can they do to get people to come back?

• Satan takes over the city, and Rev. Camden must battle for the soul of everyone in Glen Oak (cross-over episode with Supernatural?)
  • In a very special episode, the Camden family stages an intervention with Matt, to get him to leave What About Brian? and come back to the show.
  • The family finds out that Ruthie is a robot.

martina

hi thiis martina and i watch 7th heaven like i really like it and its helping teens and parents with kids i use to smoke weed but i stoped because it make me feel lazzy and the one i really like the it had terry and he was not telling mr camsomthing and i really been feel left out of family and it make me mad because i never get whati want like mary and it makes me sad and this is for every ond that are ladys and teens dont get preganet because when are we a single parent it very hard and get babys when you are redy to be a mom. matts friend some lady was gonna be single mother and matt was there to watch the lady and he was so seems sceard and he was shy because he was not the father i have lots to till but i have to go now truely martina

June 17 2006 at 8:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sara

I dont see how it is fair to end the season with the way they did. Sandy showing up with news, Mary and husband back together and pregnant again. Matt and Sarah pregnant and the smae with Kevin and Lucy. The boys still ahve to grow up and ruthie is just getting started also. I hope they do bring it back but I have been told that it is coming back for sure for #11

May 22 2006 at 1:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Emily

7th Heaven in my opinion is a great show for all ages, unlike many of our shows today. It teaches an excellent lesson for children and even for adults about how other people should treat others with respect and kindness; it also show's that even though they're all different kinds of people we really shouldn't treat them differently, but the same. 7th Heaven is like one out of the only two shows that I've watched that really had a lot of meaning to it and shows what people dealt with in they're everyday lives. I have never missed a show since I've began watching it when I was about 12 years old. I would very much like it to come back and I still wouldn't even miss a show then. I've always looked forward to it and I really miss watching it. It's a great show for family and friends to get together and enjoy. Please bring it back. I'd be glad if you did.

May 17 2006 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

Please keep 7th Heaven going! It's a wonderful show and we want to see everyone continue to grow..... Savannah, Charlie, and all the new babies to come!

May 16 2006 at 9:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mary

I love 7th Heaven. I am sad to see it end. My daughter got me interested in this show years ago, and she, her dad, and I always made a point of watching it together.

7th Heaven is one of the few shows that you can sit down to watch with anyone! You need not fear what you will hear or see! I especially like the fact that you don't hear someone using God's name inappropriately!

The show has such good values and we can learn so much from watching. I (we) have come to LOVE these characters. I'm hoping Brenda Hampton will continue her writing. I want to see all the TWINS born and all the little ones grow up! It will also be good to see the characters grow old gracefully. Unfortunately, our society put too much emphasis on youth & beauty.
I'd like to see us appreciate and celebrate lives that have been worth living...paving the way to better tomorrows!

May 16 2006 at 9:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
melissa

i love 7th heaven I have seen every episode. I was very disappointed in the show ending. Really would like another season to find out what happens after the breakup of simon and rose and see what happens to mary and carlos. What about Martin? They didnt have the conversation about simon and the one who had the baby with martin maybe it might of been simons baby. we need another season to complete the storyline of the family.

May 14 2006 at 1:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica

OMG...I WAS SOOO SHOCKED...how cud 7th Heaven leave with a little cliffhanger?...If u guys wont bring bak another season...at least do a 5 or 10 year reunion abt what has happend (yes with all 3 sets of new twins)

May 09 2006 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
LAURA FRANCIS

7TH HEAVEN IS A SHOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LOOKS FORWARD TO EVERY WEEK WE WOULD BE THRILLED IF IT WOULD BE BACK NEXT YEAR. IT'S GREAT FAMILY PROGRAMMING WHICH IS HARD TO FIND THESE DAYS

May 09 2006 at 1:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laurie

7th Heaven is the best show on TV. CW would be smart to renew it to keep the viewers. There are no other shows on TV like it.

May 09 2006 at 9:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply