December 21, 2014

I freakin' forgot to watch Love Monkey last night

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 26th 2006 12:16PM
Love MonkeyI was bummed when the show was canceled so quickly by CBS, and really happy when the show was picked up VH-1 (well, the episodes already in the can), so why did I forget to watch it last night? I have to remember, it's on VH-1, Tuesdays at 9. VH-1, Tuesdays at 9. VH-1, Tuesdays at 9!

Luckily, the networks repeat everything a lot now, and this episode (titled "The Window") will be repeated this Thursday at 11am. I'm going to set my DVR just in case. The Price Is Right is on at the same time.

Don't you hate it when you're looking forward to seeing something, but you get busy and it slips your mind and you miss it?

Dorv

I just never got rid of the Love Monkey Season Pass in my TiVo, and it still picks it out on reruns (Scrubs/Teachers got dumped when VM moved back... I'm still giving the Unit a chance). Do they my tri-tuner'ed DVRs?

April 26 2006 at 10:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jonathan Carpenter

I think it's repeated tomorrow (Thursday) at 10am...

April 26 2006 at 3:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tammy

Not sure why we didn't get a 1 or 2 am repeat showing last night like we did last week. I like shows on cable networks because you can tape them at other times. At least USA is more consistent on when they show their repeats so you know when it will be on. VH1 tends to scatter them around.

April 26 2006 at 2:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Mc

I missed it, too. With the NBA playoffs, American Idol, and Ed...er, Love Monkey, I had to reprogram the DVR to catch Love Monkey tomorrow at noon. TGFR (thank God for reruns).

April 26 2006 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A Boy Named Mole

Tues 9pm has become the DVR killer:

The Unit CBS
Scrubs/Teachers NBC
House Fox
Veronica Mars UPN
Pepper Dennis WB
Love Monkey VH1

Sheesh, I watch 3/4 of these and have been archiving PD and LM for later viewings..

Mole