December 22, 2014

Deal Or No Deal women on People's list of most beautiful

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 27th 2006 1:03PM
Deal Or No DealOK, so People is coming out with their annual "100 Most Beautiful" list, and all the usual suspects are on it: Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Halle Berry, Scarlett Johansson, and for the guys, George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matthew McConaghey. But among the 100 Most Beautiful People In The World is ... the 26 supermodels that hold the briefcases on NBC's Deal Or No Deal.

Now, I don't have the issue in front of me, but did the 26 take up 26 spots in the top 100 (boy, that would really make People's job easier) or did they just include them as "one?" That would seem like an insult to the women, eh? That they're all lumped together and interchangeable.

Wouldn't it have been funny if they picked 25 of the models, and just didn't tell us which one they left out?

doc

Ahhhh, Kim Estrada. She was great on Extreme Dodgeball. :D

April 27 2006 at 6:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SamMalone

How come they're called Supermodels??? I don't think there'd be 26 of them if they truly fit the title.

April 27 2006 at 5:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JR

My vote goes to Kim Estrada (#16)

April 27 2006 at 4:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Mc

Well, they ARE the only reason to watch that show, and I also vote for Anya as the pick of the litter.

April 27 2006 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ian

Anya is the best. I wouldn't pick case 10 just to keep her around!

April 27 2006 at 1:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doc

I'd vote Anya (http://www.nbc.com/Deal_or_No_Deal/themodels/anya/) into the top ten with no reservations.

April 27 2006 at 1:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply