October 20, 2014

50 Cent picks a fight with Oprah

by Anna Johns, posted Apr 29th 2006 10:20AM
50 centI don't know if 50 Cent is just posturing to appear tough to his fans or if he has a legitimate beef with the most powerful woman in the universe. In an interview with the Associated Press, 50 Cent complained that Oprah never has rappers on her show because her viewers are older, white women. Um, yes. I think that is why. Also, because she's not a big fan of the N-word, or of songs that promote the gansta life and are disrespectful of women. Oprah brought dirty lyrics up to Ludacris when he was on the show last fall to talk about Crash and racism. Ludacris joins the anti-Oprah rant in next month's GQ Magazine, saying, "She edited out a lot of my comments while keeping her own in."

In this fight, my money's on Oprah, baby!

[Via TVGasm]

leshia zion

50 needs to tape his dirty mouth shut. He doesnt look tough. Mike Tyson can take him anyday and so can my kids. I hope the government takes 50 cents kids away from this abusive rapper. Eminem and 50 just do a gay marriage move out of the country to a island and love thereself and everyone else fall out of love with these rich idiots.

June 06 2006 at 12:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sonburn

I guess he missed the episode with Kanye West...

May 01 2006 at 1:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rickyrapp

Oddly, I thought I'd never say (or write this) but I agree with Oprah. Boo hoo 50, go scream your radical racial rantings on MTV or BET. You're not going to sell more records by going on Oprah, so who gives a cat scratch?

April 29 2006 at 11:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris McMahon

Lizz has just given me great insight: The next Internet pr0n craze will be wiggerMILFs.

April 29 2006 at 11:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lizz

Now how would Oprah know what OLDER, WHITE WOMEN LIKE OR WANT? I am one of them and I love rap music. I am in my late 30's and I listen to it everyday! Personally, it's all about choice isn't it?

April 29 2006 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply