April 19, 2014

Kristen Bell isn't worried about renewal

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 30th 2006 10:30PM
Veronica MarsFrom the many e-mails and comments we've gotten here at TV Squad, we know that you really want to see Veronica Mars be one of the shows that survives the merger of UPN and the WB into the CW. Many are worried, the show won't be renewed, but not star Kristen Bell:

"We've gotten phone calls and optimism from the people that we need to get it from [CW President of Enertainment] Dawn Ostroff and Les Moonves have been very involved, saying 'don't worry.' They have never hidden their support."

Jessica

That reassures me a little bit but I won't stop worrying until I know it is an absolute fact.

May 01 2006 at 11:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sillysin

VM is by far my favorite show, and I will be very, very disappointed if it does not return, but Kristen Bell is not as smart as Veronica Mars. Even though many critics are also saying they think the show has a good chance of making it, only a fool would say there's nothing to worry about.

May 01 2006 at 11:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jgreene

*crossing my fingers"

May 01 2006 at 11:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

Well, you reported earlier that it was all being left up to Les Moonves. So unless he's just sweet-talking Kristen, this sounds promising.

But, like Doc, I'll believe it when I see it. I want this too badly to get my hopes up just to see them dashed!

May 01 2006 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
doc

That's all hunky dory, and I really want Veronica Mars to return, but I'll believe it when I see it. Please see Farscape season five before you believe any promises that originate from studio/network executives.

April 30 2006 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply