August 23, 2014

May 14 is going to be a busy night of television

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 30th 2006 3:44PM
West Wing castAOL has a great guide to the May Sweeps, one of those times of the year when the networks set their ad rates and all the guest stars come on the shows and/or the shows end in a cliffhanger for the season. Take a look at what's happening on the night of May 14:
  • 8pm: The West Wing series finale (NBC, preceded by a one hour retrospective)
  • 8pm: The Simpsons season finale (FOX)
  • 8pm: Survivor season finale (CBS - two hours and then a one hour reunion show)
  • Malcolm in the Middle series finale (FOX - not sure what time yet)
  • 9pm: Law and Order: CI season finale (NBC)
Plus,  they'll probably be episodes of The Sopranos and Huff on that night.

What are you going to be watching?

Brent McKee

Tape (we don't have TiVos in Canada, at least not for sale) West Wing and CI, watch Surivivor (because people will use the telephone) and forget the rest. Simple really.

May 01 2006 at 3:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dominic a

Dam That is crazy!!! Ok Lets see, Tivo Simpson in bedroom and also l&o:ci (which will be my last, the show has gone downhill). In the living room tivo Survivor, and watch The Sopranos. Now what will suck even more is if family guy and amercian dad are new that night.

April 30 2006 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

Malcolm is still on?? WTF? I had no idea...has it consistently been on Sunday nights?

April 30 2006 at 7:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dirtgirl

Of that list, it's West Wing and Survivor for me. Thank god there's bittorrent or I'd have some pretty hard decisions to make. This wednesday alone there's Amazing Race vs. House vs. Alias vs. ANTM, all on at 8pm. Even with two tivos I'm torn quite often lately, usually on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I guess Thursday isn't so must-see anymore.

April 30 2006 at 7:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

The West Wing and Malcolm for sure.

I've followed both shows from the start - and even though they've had ups and downs I'll see it through til the end.

April 30 2006 at 5:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply